Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

You Must Worth/make $500m As A Guy Before You Can DM Me - Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Must Worth/make $500m As A Guy Before You Can DM Me - Bobrisky (323 Views)

Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' / 'Only Billionaires Date Me' - Bobrisky Reveals / Olamide Need To Sign This Guy Before This Guy Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Worth/make $500m As A Guy Before You Can DM Me - Bobrisky by adetoyipeter(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
DM Bobrisky

Nigeria’s Male Barbie Bobrisky has in his own way discouraged all guys who want to slide into his DM, saying that except they are worth $500m they should not even try.

He took to his Instagram page, to share a picture of himself, dolled up in a purple filter, and captioned it

“If you don’t worth $500million pls don’t dm me pls Biko. I know how much I spend on my skin everyday girls you can dm me but guys naaaaaa. Only if you worth that cash”

Source: http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/see-amount-must-worth-guy-can-dm-bobrisky/

Site: http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/

Re: You Must Worth/make $500m As A Guy Before You Can DM Me - Bobrisky by Paulosky1900: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
WHO YOUR BODY HELP MTCHEWWW I BET YOU 30YEARS TO COME YOU WILL REGRET WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR BODY
Re: You Must Worth/make $500m As A Guy Before You Can DM Me - Bobrisky by greatmarshall(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
DREAMER
Re: You Must Worth/make $500m As A Guy Before You Can DM Me - Bobrisky by greatmarshall(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
DREAMER... SEE AS YOU RESEMBLE VOMIT
Re: You Must Worth/make $500m As A Guy Before You Can DM Me - Bobrisky by Shelloween(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
Why would a guy in his right senses wanna DM a gay like you?
Re: You Must Worth/make $500m As A Guy Before You Can DM Me - Bobrisky by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
wat is dis one saying now eehn
Re: You Must Worth/make $500m As A Guy Before You Can DM Me - Bobrisky by kenny5811(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
even if dis fool get p***y.... i no go look am..

(1) (Reply)

Riddles Entertainment Set To Host Iju Independence All Stars / Bill Gates In An Interview With BBC Pidgin / ‘i’m On My Own’, Psquare’s Peter Okoye Says In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.