Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Cheapest Means To Roof Your Next Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheapest Means To Roof Your Next Building (603 Views)

How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - / 7 Proven And Easy Ways To Reduce Your Next Building Cost! / How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Means To Roof Your Next Building by Sleemut09: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
It just occured to me to share how i drastically cut of the roofing expenses i had on my 3 bedroom flat. Its about using Palm tree to roof. I had more than five quotations for the planks need to roof the three bedroom am building. The quotations I got ranges from #190,000 to #230,000(Excluding workmanship). This contained only the roofing planks.

I later had an engagement with palm tree which is regarded as the strongest, ever lasting and the cheapest planks you can ever be approached. I got everything i used there at les than #90,000 which i still have more than enough planks left over after the job has been finished. You will never believe that those planks are from palm tree after it was professional trimmed and cut to sizes. Workmanship was #40,000(Including the logging and roofing sheet finishing)

You care for more details or perhaps you need advice or wish to get such within ibadan or its environs. 07062644549, sleemut08@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: Cheapest Means To Roof Your Next Building by Sleemut09: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
More pix

Re: Cheapest Means To Roof Your Next Building by xest(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
Wow that's good

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

City Of David Estate Situated At Mawejo, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos. / Building Your House In Phases / what really is steel engineering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.