Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Free Mini Importation Training + Free Manual For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Mini Importation Training + Free Manual For You (565 Views)

100% Free Mini Importation Training — Free but Highly value packed / Free Practical Importation Business Training + Free Ebook / Free Importation Training! Free Importation Training!! Free Importation Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Mini Importation Training + Free Manual For You by winkmart: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
I have just completed my latest ebook on Social Media Marketing.

The book teaches on how to sell any product and service on the internet.

You will also learn how to run Facebook adverts using the pictorial guide in the book.

The book costs N2500

But I will be giving it out for N1000
If you buy it between today and tomorrow.

When you pay for the book. You will get access to my Mini Importation Training tomorrow on WhatsApp FREE OF CHARGE

Contact me on WhatsApp via https:///send?phone=2348038606260

(1) (Reply)

Yudala Expands, Opens New Offline Store / How To Earn A Massive Income With Web Design Business Made Easy! / Happy New Year With A New Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.