Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Housemaid Confesses To Using Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Housemaid Confesses To Using Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) (922 Views)

I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today / I Prepared Jollof Rice For New Year / “yorubas Cook Jollof Rice Better Than Igbos” - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housemaid Confesses To Using Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) by princessco: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
A housemaid who goes by the name Felicia in a viral video confessed to using two rats to cook Jollof rice for her madam.
The video filmed in Yoruba, sees the said Felicia crying and confessing to killing the rats in the kitchen and using it to prepare the meal for her madam.
Watch video below.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-JB9h4aciSJ0/Wbl8jNAA53I/AAAAAAAAGFI/7L23Unp_Q449HwjQ0q8VM9ZIc8w3YhWCgCLcBGAs/s1600/felicia-tile.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRstoVFLPc4

http://www.bgossipnaija.com.ng/2017/09/housemaid-confesses-to-using-rats-to.html
Re: Housemaid Confesses To Using Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) by Rhemy2013(f): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ha mogbe ooh cry
Re: Housemaid Confesses To Using Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
RATATTACK
Re: Housemaid Confesses To Using Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) by GloriaNinja(f): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
lipsrsealed OMG, SOME MAIDS EVEN WICKED PASS THEIR MADAM.... I WILL NEVER HIRE MAIDS EVER TO COOK FOR ME.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Confesses To Using Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) by kingxsamz(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
they are not complaining because she used rat to cook jollof rice.. they're complaining because she killed the rat inside the pot and cooked it with the jollof rice
Re: Housemaid Confesses To Using Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) by chriskosherbal(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
What a life...
Re: Housemaid Confesses To Using Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) by dominique(f): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
Most of these househelps have been through so much hell that the humanity in them is long gone.
Re: Housemaid Confesses To Using Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) by kiddoiLL(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ninu ose ti Lassa fever wan nita

Re: Housemaid Confesses To Using Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) by AuroraB(f): 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
I'd never hit anyone but I'm so going to beat her and have her eat the rat angry lipsrsealed sad

What!? shocked
Pffffffffft embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Spicy Fried Stew / Book Your Beautiful Cakes For Special Occasions / Christmas Cake Sales in Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.