Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (20316 Views)

Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment / The 10 Demands By Striking Doctors — And ‘FGs Responses So Far’ / General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by firstolalekan(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
funmisticqueen:
E pain am o.
The nearest nigerian babalawo is located in the forest behind your house, pls consult him for a cure from amadioha when you come down with headache, gonorrhoea and kidney failure you worthless r.e.t.a.r.d.
Lol!
What a miserable d0lt
I guess you're currently sucking one of those Nonenetity doctor's dick abi? Just continue.
Lol! This Nonenetity morọ́n even thinks that I was a science student. Lol! FYI, I'm a chattered accountant.. .

I guess you must have watched Grey's anatomy? Please tell if you can even compete with the cleaners in those hospitals not to talk of doctors. Oloribu
All you fools know how to do is to complain about salaries and blame government for everything. I doubt if you fool is even a doctor.
You worthless d0lt.
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by czarina(f): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
abbeyfel:
Is posting a dead body disrespect. This is news worthy man...
Don't recall ever saying typing it's not news worthy, the only problem I have is flooding social media with the dead guy's pictures... It leaves a bad taste don't you think? They could possibly have reported the news with an image of him before his death.
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by abbeyfel: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
czarina:
Don't recall ever saying typing it's not news worthy, the only problem I have is flooding social media with the dead guy's pictures... It leaves a bad taste don't you think? They could possibly have reported the news with an image of him before his death.
Bros, you are just being emotional over this. I understand you though, but this is nothing actually. The only thing is that the OP should have stated viewers discretion so that very emotional people will approach the news with caution...
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by jargo89(m): 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
firstolalekan:

Lol!
What a miserable d0lt
I guess you're currently sucking one of those Nonenetity doctor's dick abi? Just continue.
Lol! This Nonenetity morọ́n even thinks that I was a science student. Lol! FYI, I'm a chattered accountant.. .

I guess you must have watched Grey's anatomy? Please tell if you can even compete with the cleaners in those hospitals not to talk of doctors. Oloribu
All you fools know how to do is to complain about salaries and blame government for everything. I doubt if you fool is even a doctor.
You worthless d0lt.
Congrats Mr Chartered accountant. I'm sure you can compete with other accountants around the world. Instead of behaving like a literate you claim to be, you are comparing doctors in the whole country to professional actors in a medical movie. Says a lot about your IQ or more correctly lack of it.

Morons like you eventually get into the government and make the health sector worse since you feel Nigerian doctors cant compete. I dont even know if saving lives is now a competition. Take a white doctor and ask him to practice in a Nigerian hospital where there is lack of electricity, no water, no defibrillator or even a working ECG machine and see how many patients he will kill.

Channel your frustrations to the right people, the government; who are cheating you and I from practising in our respectable sector with comfort. Not doctors who are suffering from the same treatment.

1 Like

Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by czarina(f): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
abbeyfel:
Bros, you are just being emotional over this. I understand you though, but this is nothing actually. The only thing is that the OP should have stated viewers discretion so that very emotional people will approach the news with caution...
OK Sir... And pls I'm not 'Bros'
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by GloriaNinja(f): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
bonifieldstun:
bae this your capital letters no be here I swear
WETIN HAPPEN MY CAPITAL LETTERS NA?
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by firstolalekan(m): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
jargo89:
Congrats Mr Chartered accountant. I'm sure you can compete with other accountants around the world. Instead of behaving like a literate you claim to be, you are comparing doctors in the whole country to professional actors in a medical movie. Says a lot about your IQ or more correctly lack of it.

Morons like you eventually get into the government and make the health sector worse since you feel Nigerian doctors cant compete. I dont even know if saving lives is now a competition. Take a white doctor and ask him to practice in a Nigerian hospital where there is lack of electricity, no water, no defibrillator or even a working ECG machine and see how many patients he will kill.

Channel your frustrations to the right people, the government; who are cheating you and I from practising in our respectable sector with comfort. Not doctors who are suffering from the same treatment.
What a big fool you are.
Always do your research before coming to the Internet to embarrass yourself. 80% of the actors and actresses in Grey's anatomy series are medical practitioners. Mumu
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by jargo89(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
firstolalekan:

What a big fool you are.
Always do your research before coming to the Internet to embarrass yourself. 80% of the actors and actresses in Grey's anatomy series are medical practitioners. Mumu
OMG!! You are a deluded idiot. You made me laugh out loud. You just embarassed yourself. Clap for yourself.

Now educate yourself, google is free because none; i repeat, none of the actors or actresses in Grey's Anatomy are medical practitoners.

Lmao, so much for a self professed "Chartered Accountant". Do yourself a favor and shut it. You've disgraced yourself on a public forum enough.
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by firstolalekan(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
jargo89:
OMG!! You are a deluded idiot. You made me laugh out loud. You just embarassed yourself. Clap for yourself.

Now educate yourself, google is free because none; i repeat, none of the actors or actresses in Grey's Anatomy are medical practitoners.

Lmao, so much for a self professed "Chartered Accountant". Do yourself a favor and shut it. You've disgraced yourself on a public forum enough.
Olodo
Go fück yourself.
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
firstolalekan:

Lol!
What a miserable d0lt

You worthless d0lt.
my gosh, real medicine is not grey's anatomy, no wonder, i myself am a medical practioner with experience here and abroad and all i can say you dont know anything. i forgive you for you truly know nothing.

FYI You would never see me insult a profession i know next to nothing about so please do not insult doctors whose struggle you know nothing about. as a chartered accountant can you presently travel abroad on a whim to treat for example fibroids or any sickness.
So please eat healthy, exercise, come for checkup yearly and dental checkups twice a year. Do not self medicate and then run to the hospital moribound and end up as a statistic. prevention will always be better than cure.
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by firstolalekan(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
funmisticqueen:
my gosh, real medicine is not grey's anatomy, no wonder, i myself am a medical practioner with experience here and abroad and all i can say you dont know anything. i forgive you for you truly know nothing.

FYI You would never see me insult a profession i know next to nothing about so please do not insult doctors whose struggle you know nothing about. as a chartered accountant can you presently travel abroad on a whim to treat for example fibroids or any sickness.
So please eat healthy, exercise, come for checkup yearly and dental checkups twice a year. Do not self medicate and then run to the hospital moribound and end up as a statistic. prevention will always be better than cure.
Abeg swerve.
You're tired of insulting abi?
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
firstolalekan:

Abeg swerve.
You're tired of insulting abi?
plenty more where that came from but see i am on call and need to conserve my energy for more fruitful endeavours not an accountant with inferiority complex who is ashamed of his profession
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by firstolalekan(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
funmisticqueen:
plenty more where that came from but see i am on call and need to conserve my energy for more fruitful endeavours not an accountant with inferiority complex who is ashamed of his profession
Really? cheesy
OMG! I'm so ashamed of being an accountant.. Ahahahah!
You're wasting your time being on a so-called call. That's not a humanitarian service, you're just on a miserable night shift.
Goodbye as I enjoy my good night sleep. kiss
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
firstolalekan:

Really? cheesy
OMG! I'm so ashamed of being an accountant.. Ahahahah!
You're wasting your time being on a so-called call. That's not a humanitarian service, you're just on a miserable night shift.
Goodbye as I enjoy my good night sleep. kiss
foolish frog at the bottom of a well, keep on sleeping the night away while your peers burn the midnight oil and perform better than you. so bitch please, who knows i may give your relative or friend an injection for God knows what this night, so be nice.
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by menstrualpad: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
funmisticqueen:
foolish frog at the bottom of a well, keep on sleeping the night away while your peers burn the midnight oil and perform better than you. so bitch please, who knows i may give your relative or friend an injection for God knows what this night, so be nice.
What's with your PMS or is it the bald head increasing in size? Girlie get a grip
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by firstolalekan(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
funmisticqueen:
This one is really a doctor grin
This is one of bad eggs. Fools like this is one of those moronic doctors that forgets scissors and knives in people's stomach after surgery.
While the few good ones are busy with something meaningful, this ugly lonely dólt is exchanging words with people on the Internet. You're such a waste!
No values, no morals, no purpose in life.
At the end of the day, this Retârd will be expecting salary grin
What a life grin
Lousy Senseless morọ́n grin
I have worked in the day, I need a good night's sleep. I'm not a nocturnal morọ́nic animal like you.
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
firstolalekan:

This one is really a doctor grin
This is one of bad eggs. Fools like this is one of those moronic doctors that forgets scissors and knives in people's stomach after surgery.
While the few good ones are busy with something meaningful, this ugly lonely dólt is exchanging words with people on the Internet. You're such a waste!
No values, no morals, no purpose in life.
At the end of the day, this Retârd will be expecting salary grin
What a life grin
Lousy Senseless morọ́n grin
I have worked in the day, I need a good night's sleep. I'm not a nocturnal morọ́nic animal like you.

fear catch am, na joke o. wo i dont have your time. besides night shift is better than those boring 8 to 5 jobs
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
menstrualpad:

What's with your PMS or is it the bald head increasing in size? Girlie get a grip
it is good that you know your place, now run along and play. you are the one with the bleeding moniker
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by firstolalekan(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
funmisticqueen:
fear catch am, na joke o. wo i dont have your time. besides night shift is better than those boring 8 to 5 jobs
grin grin
Funmi nis stick funmi! grin
I no go sleep because of you. Let me continue keeping myself busy with SonyMax and this delicious hot chocolate drink grin
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
firstolalekan:

grin grin
Funmi nis stick funmi! grin
I no go sleep because of you. Let me continue keeping myself busy with SonyMax and this delicious hot chocolate drink grin
let me not disturb you then, i have work to do, bye
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by firstolalekan(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
funmisticqueen:
let me not disturb you then, i have work to do, bye

Please don't go nau cry
I'm enjoying your company kiss kiss grin kiss
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:13am On Sep 15, 2017
Herbs 4 Food & Health

A new WhatsApp group to join
9 shrubs you must have in your house or neighborhood 4 food & herb
How to use common plants around you for curative and preventive measures.
How to use common fruits and vegetables for curative and preventive measures

Link: https:///7entA14vAoa7ftrglALQ55
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by bonifieldstun(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WETIN HAPPEN MY CAPITAL LETTERS NA?
if I may.... why do you like typing in capital letters??
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by GloriaNinja(f): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
bonifieldstun:
if I may.... why do you like typing in capital letters??
I DON'T KNOW
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by abbeyfel: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
czarina:
OK Sir... And pls I'm not 'Bros'
I am sorry about the gender misplacement sis...
Re: Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS by bonifieldstun(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I DON'T KNOW
LOL ISSORITE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Trying To Conceive A Child? If So, This Is A Must Read!!! by Kome Itoje / Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome / COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.