Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Buy And Order Your Original Usb Cables And Chargers Now!! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Buy And Order Your Original Usb Cables And Chargers Now!! (728 Views)

Original Phone Accessories: Chargers, USB Cables, Memory Cards, Adapters, P/bank / Order Your Anker, Aukey, Romoss And Rav Original Power Power Banks / How To Pre Order Your Infinix Hot S3 From SLOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy And Order Your Original Usb Cables And Chargers Now!! by edidiongmichael(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE!!!!!

- Few months ago, I was charger ladened. I bought a lot of fake chargers and USB cables at phone shops in Uyo and at plaza every month and it wasn't always compatible with my phone. I could charge my phone close to 8hrs and still struggle to have only 40-50% ..was using infinix hot 3 LTE then.

- I also got a lot of bad reviews concerning the bad USB cables and chargers sold in phone shops and at plaza, sometimes, they buy those chargers at a very expensive rate. In some cases, 2k or 3k just for a charger that won't even give you a fast charge or at least last for more than 2 months.

- I was challenged to do a long research on quality charger companies that produces original products from their base and not trying to photocopy or produce a cloned product of other companies. My research led to many different products. I went through their reviews, coupled with some test carried out with other truth finders. I got many products and I could only order just 3 chargers compatible for my infinix hot 3 LTE and a Samsung product.

- Chargers and USB cables meant for fast charge are made from a corrosion-resistance oxygen free pure copper, foil and braid shielding to ensure a speed up charge to 30%. But some companies can't afford to waste such product. So they just use anything iron to make it.

- Its 4 months now, no complain from me or from my other 2 clients since we started using the charger and cables. Taking time to do something better is a great achievement itself.

- I have ordered all the products compatible with all kinds of Android phones. Don't be scared, I'll still run the test for you to confirm before you buy it. They are relatively cheap.

- There's a USB Tester and the Resistor to test chargers and cables if it's compatible or fast charges your phone.

- Order your charger, USB cables and your power bank now! Delivered anywhere around Uyo, Eket, Ikot Ekpene and Abak. Also to anywhere around the nation. Or visit no. 30 Iboko street, Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.
Call/WhatsApp: +2349074549654.

I have:

1.) LAPU Micro USB Cables @ N900

2.) MEIYI Charger head @ N1,800

3.) MUJU Charger head @ N1,700

4.) RISIEA Charger head @ N1,700

5.) YKZ Charger head @ N1,900

6.) ORICO Car Charger head @ N1,600

7.) ROMOSS PB20 Power Bank 20000mAh @ 12,500

Re: Buy And Order Your Original Usb Cables And Chargers Now!! by edidiongmichael(m): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
More products

Re: Buy And Order Your Original Usb Cables And Chargers Now!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
I just need an original USB cable. How can I know a good one? sad

1 Like

Re: Buy And Order Your Original Usb Cables And Chargers Now!! by ryfoz(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
cool following...
Re: Buy And Order Your Original Usb Cables And Chargers Now!! by edidiongmichael(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
iyke926:
I just need an original USB cable. How can I know a good one? sad

N900 sir + N150 shipping
N1050

WhatsApp me for more
Re: Buy And Order Your Original Usb Cables And Chargers Now!! by edidiongmichael(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
ryfoz:
cool following...

Just order and stop following jare grin
Re: Buy And Order Your Original Usb Cables And Chargers Now!! by ryfoz(m): 3:52am On Sep 15, 2017
edidiongmichael:

Just order and stop following jare grin

Ah boss! Parole is tight for now o but I really do need one of those..let's see how things play out
Re: Buy And Order Your Original Usb Cables And Chargers Now!! by edidiongmichael(m): 7:04am On Sep 15, 2017
ryfoz:

Ah boss! Parole is tight for now o but I really do need one of those..let's see how things play out

Okay.. No problem... You can help tell a friend to tell a friend
Re: Buy And Order Your Original Usb Cables And Chargers Now!! by ryfoz(m): 5:10am On Sep 16, 2017
edidiongmichael:

Okay.. No problem... You can help tell a friend to tell a friend
Cool! Will do
Re: Buy And Order Your Original Usb Cables And Chargers Now!! by ryfoz(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2017
I was hoping to find updates here

(1) (Reply)

Gearbest- Deals And Coupon Codes Of Mobiles / Samsung S4 Zoom For Sale 5k / Iwatch Series 3 For Sale: Worn A Few Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.