Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

This Post Is For All (Nysc Batch B)2017 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / This Post Is For All (Nysc Batch B)2017 (948 Views)

All NYSC And Other Relevant Nigerian Documents / ALL NYSC FORMAT LETTER / 18 Important Registration Requirements All NYSC 2018 Batch A Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Post Is For All (Nysc Batch B)2017 by Turetalk: 12:29am On Sep 14, 2017
As You All Know, Getting Jobs This Days In Nigeria Is Not An Easy Thing. And The Worst Is When You Are Done With Your Services Your Friends, Family Will Be Experting You To Start Making Money(Bringing Money Home).So Its Better To Think Fast, Its Better To Know Strategies Of Make Money(Starting Your Own Business). Join Me And 1000 People To Learn The Basics Of Starting A small Business That Will Later Turn Into A Muti-billionaire Company In Nigeria. To Get Started Like This Page http://facebook.com/turetalks (Click On The Link) And Trust Me When I Say This, You Won't Regret It(Don't Be Left Out)

(1) (Reply)

Pop For 2016 Stream 2 Postponed / Aishat Buhari Facilitates Employment Of Physically Challenged Ex-corps Members / Correction On Your NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.