Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) (35740 Views)

14-year-old Housemaid Who Murdered Her Madam In Benin, Edo Speaks / Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by TINALETC3(f): 10:40am On Sep 14, 2017
undecided I cn do it alone, at my 9th month of preg. My mum or relation must b around temporary, wen I tink of Wat I wl b in future, I tink of my family 2,i cnt work under sumone bc I of my family so I cn comfortably go my bizness anytime I like, I wl d b last 2 leav home in d morning (after my husband and kids hv gone to work and skul respectively) and d first 2 com bak as well bc of meals, my bizness cn neva b over my family, evrytin is al abt planning, maid is nt 4 my house, I cn comfortably combine my family and biz. Women shud stop going 4 carreers dat consumes time. Childrens upbringing is 2 important to b exchanged wt money or carreer,if in future dey bcome nuisance and touts, dey wl stl rub u off ur carreer and money. I hv my time table already, I cn do it cool
AuroraB:
The very females criticizing the idea ain't been truthful, not for a second. See, except the woman isn't working, there's no way you can do it all without help.
Awon oniro undecided
When you at the hospital after putting to bed, a husband that can't cook would eat out and continue eating out till you are up and doing undecided
Awon oniro undecided
Who brings the kids back from school or take them-in after school when you and hubby are at work
I pity anyone who would get misled by the unrealistic image of a very perfect life (marriage) these juveniles create on here.
I wouldn't have a live-in maid though.
Liars full NL. People who speak on things they have no idea or have not experienced.
Stup!d stuff upandan sad
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by adajoe555: 10:47am On Sep 14, 2017
No body will cook for my husband except me at least am trained for that
Will never have a house maid
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2017
Cc lalastica
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2017
Madam be lyk *nfon did u put rat in this food ?

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by wintersnow(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2017
ekems2017:
Why would a house maid cook your food?

Women!!!!women !!!! wake up
That's the job of the maid...am even thinking of getting one set, probably 18, from akwa ibom, chocolate in complexion...
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by NwaScore442(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2017
End tym maid.. grin grin grin
End tym jeloof rice grin grin grin
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by AuroraB(f): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided I cn do it alone, at my 9th month of preg. My mum or relation must b around temporary, wen I tink of Wat I wl b in future, I tink of my family 2,i cnt work under sumone bc I of my family so I cn comfortably go my bizness anytime I like, I wl d b last 2 leav home in d morning (after my husband and kids hv gone to work and skul respectively) and d first 2 com bak as well bc of meals, my bizness cn neva b over my family, evrytin is al abt planning, maid is nt 4 my house, I cn comfortably combine my family and biz. Women shud stop going 4 carreers dat consumes time. Childrens upbringing is 2 important to b exchanged wt money or carreer,if in future dey bcome nuisance and touts, dey wl stl rub u off ur carreer and money. I hv my time table already, I cn do it cool
I don't care, really smiley
There are those who can't, for good reasons.
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by PrincessBecks(f): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2017
princeSammyz:
L.P.S. Lassa Pepper Soup.
Lmao...you not serious at all. Lol
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by oyinlino(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2017
what type of house will house dis great num of rats. oga oo
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by rocketsky11: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2017
marshalcarter:
iffa hear sey housemaid enter my house.....undecided

Exactly. But as guys don't marry babes that can cook cause all they want is slay queen, they will keep eating house girl rat stew . grin grin grin LWKMD! Better locate babes that are fine and have brain plus - major point- can cook! Meet babes online at LostRib.com http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v who are looking for serious relationships and will actually cook for you. Real food oh.....not rat stew rubbish grin grin grin
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Deo1986(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2017
she is avenging all the househelp going through hell in the hands of their madam. She is their hero... Sorry heroin.
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
A lesson to those madams who feel too big to cook for their family, they think hiring a house help is evidence of affluence.

A responsible woman should ensure the safety of what is eaten in her house. Don't out source all your cooking to house helps, they can give you house hell. cool
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by dumie(f): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Living without them makes life easier and better
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by 900warriorz: 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
I'd call it ratatouille �
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by 900warriorz: 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
I'd call it ratatouille cool
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
AuroraB:
The very females criticizing the idea ain't been truthful, not for a second. See, except the woman isn't working, there's no way you can do it all without help.
Awon oniro undecided
When you at the hospital after putting to bed, a husband that can't cook would eat out and continue eating out till you are up and doing undecided
Awon oniro undecided
Who brings the kids back from school or take them-in after school when you and hubby are at work
I pity anyone who would get misled by the unrealistic image of a very perfect life (marriage) these juveniles create on here.
I wouldn't have a live-in maid though.
Liars full NL. People who speak on things they have no idea or have not experienced.
Stup!d stuff upandan sad
dont mind dem.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by DrogoG(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
What she did was bad. But if you have a maid, treat him or her well.

Don't play with anyone who lives with you and works for you. The person can kill you very easily!

This also applies to when you're in a restaurant. Don't treat the staff badly because they could add anything, including bodily stuff (especially saliva), to your food.

So be nice to people!!
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
The maid get mind no b small o. No fear at all.
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
i would make her eat RAW rat....just kill a rat, dice it and make her eat it. bit by bit

This was likely the same type of treatment that pushed her to feeding her madam rats.
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by NokiaN8(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
DONT BLAME THE HOUSE MAID.FIRSTLY, DO THEY KNOW IF SHE EAT THE RATS AT HOME.. DIFFERENCES SHOULD BE ENCOURGED, NOT CONDERMED. BLAMING THE YOUNG LADY, BY THE BOSS IS TOTALLY CHILD ABUSE, EMPLOYING UNDER-AGE, SHE THE BOSS SHOULD BE ARESSTED... LAWERS PLEASE ACT
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2017
Desperate house maid, i don't know what she will gain for doing that, so she want lassa to grow inside their bodies, we just have to be careful on the type of house maid we employ.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) / Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos / RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.