Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (23096 Views)

Instaforex $500 No Deposit Bonus (verified) / Instaforex Trading / Instaforex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2017
It all started two years ago ...I met my client when I was going through hard times to live...I told him about what I do and begged him to invest in me...he said he didn't ve money and I was begging even for $50 investment.
Two weeks ago he called me and said he was ready and I directed him to instaforex office to open an account. He went there and deposited $150 and was given a bonus of $150...making the account $300.
I gave me the password while I was at the airport getting ready to board a flight to Abuja.
I started managing the account and we went down to $150 I went to his client cabinet and took his last bonus of $45
And had $180.
From here within a week I took the account to $1900 and we asked for withdrawal which instaforex said they were processing.
We waited for two days and nothing .
So I started trading again and took the account to $3603 and we asked for withdrawal again.
This time again we were waiting for two days before we visited thier office in ajah.
We were told the whole money belongs to instaforex as the rep in Russia used a clause in thier terms and conditions to try to take the funds...we protested when the amount available for withdrawal is $3420 so why tell me its not my money when your computer nrecords says its my money.
So people into forex should stay clear of instaforex... They have ruined my week so I ve converted the money there as a demo account in a live account to practice with...
Scam is instaforex... Instaforex is scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2017
i know they are scam and ituglobal exchange is promoting them. useless people.. iqoptions remains the best

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by chikeorji123(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2017
So they are now fraudster?..
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 10:36am On Sep 14, 2017
chikeorji123:
So they are now fraudster?..

Yes .....I dey use d account practice now

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Yosuregames: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
I have 40$ with them. I knew they were trouble when i saw that their spread was as high as 15pips on some pairs

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yosuregames:
I have 40$ with them. I knew they were trouble when i saw that their spread was as high as 15pips on some pairs

Send me a chat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by enny09: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
This should be move to front page to avoid innocent forex trader from been scammed like they just did to op, when you lose no problem but when you make huge profits instaforex will never pay you.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by sammy13: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hello, could you have survived trading with $50, because l have $50 skrill but scared to trade now...
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by peeps4u: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
OP, you be wizard ooo. see how you built that account within that period. if your claims are right though
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by dforexguru(m): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2017
tiredoflife:
It all started two years ago ...I met my client when I was going through hard times to live...I told him about what I do and begged him to invest in me...he said he didn't ve money and I was begging even for $50 investment.
Two weeks ago he called me and said he was ready and I directed him to instaforex office to open an account. He went there and deposited $150 and was given a bonus of $150...making the account $300.
I gave me the password while I was at the airport getting ready to board a flight to Abuja.
I started managing the account and we went down to $150 I went to his client cabinet and took his last bonus of $45
And had $180.
From here within a week I took the account to $1900 and we asked for withdrawal which instaforex said they were processing.
So I started trading again and took the account to $3603 and we asked for withdrawal again.
This time again we were waiting for two days before we visited thier office in ajah.
We were told the whole money belongs to instaforex as the rep in Russia used a clause in thier terms and conditions to try to take the funds...we protested when the amount available for withdrawal is $3420 so why tell me its not my money when your computer nrecords says its my money.
So people into forex should stay clear of instaforex... They have ruined my week so I ve converted the money there as a demo account in a live account to practice with...

Give me your account login details and investor password, i will login and confirm it myself, if it is true that you made money and they are refusing to pay you, I will invest $500 with you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2017
dforexguru:

Give me your account login details and investor password, i will login and confirm it myself, if it is true that you made money and they are refusing to pay you, I will invest $500 with you.

I ve destroyed the account since they won't pay.....
But you can look at the history

33b9Wtj

Server is Singapore

My number

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Amehid2: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
I logged in to your account,your a real crazy trader.how can you be using such lot sizes.i can see you crashed the account yourself

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Amehid2:
I logged in to your account,your a real crazy trader.how can you be using such lot sizes.i can see you crashed the account yourself

Its not about lot size....its about my system
I am starting a new one again
When you understand a system fear runs away

Yes I crashed it cos instaforex won't pay.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Amehid2: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Maybe you should have been withdrawing your profit in bits so as not to raise alarm.so which broker Are you using now?
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Amehid2: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
I've been using instaforex for years,i avoid collecting their bonuses when I fund my account.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
the greatest mistake the op made was to collect the bonus,every bonus comes with strings attached and you will not be told until its time to collect it before they will reveal it to you,and by then your money is gone...That was how i made $1500 from them 6months ago,but just because i collected a bonus of $100 they didn't release my cash,and that was how i abandoned the account till date...since then any broker that offers me bonus,i refuse it instantly,and now i am a happy and successful forex trader with fxopen...

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
GoldenHeart123:
the greatest mistake the op made was to collect the bonus,every bonus comes with strings attached and you will not be told until its time to collect it before they will reveal it to you,and by then your money is gone...That was how i made $1500 from them 6months ago,but just because i collected a bonus of $100 they didn't release my cash,and that was how i abandoned the account till date...since then any broker that offers me bonus,i refuse it instantly,and now i am a happy and successful forex trader with fxopen...

I didn't take the bonus....my client did... But I don learn and get sense

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by dankol: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
jizus!... I just started trading with binomo's bonus some days ago from $15 to $80 today.... should I stop or what cos am confused right now

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by rozayx5(m): 12:36am On Sep 17, 2017
dankol:
jizus!... I just started trading with binomo's bonus some days ago from $15 to $80 today.... should I stop or what cos am confused right now

stop trading brokers bonuses

this same instaforex cancelled my 2000$ profit i made

claiming i traded news

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by promisedwealth(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2017
I always know this guys were scammers because they keep disturbing me to fund my account with them while i'm not ready after loosing alot to xm mehn all this brokers even fbs i think this their own yahoo

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2017
Instaforex will give u bonus and when you make profit they will bring a clause to cheat u

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 6:46am On Oct 01, 2017
New investment moving from $200 to $561

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by frontpage79: 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
THANKS BROSS,AM ALSO SCAMMED BY THIS BROKERS,SO EVERY BODY MUST KEEP OFF DANGER.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Tell ur story
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by frontpage79: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please help bross,which indicators that you're using to trade,cuss you make much profit in shortest period with that little capital? please in private:hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by peeps4u: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
tiredoflife:
New investment moving from $200 to $561

Hello broz, Please, what broker are you using now?

I'm reluctant to use instaforex, having also earned 10% from their bonus and account placed on suspension till I fund.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
peeps4u:

Hello broz, Please, what broker are you using now?

I'm reluctant to use instaforex, having also earned 10% from their bonus and account placed on suspension till I fund.

Use fxpro

Tradersway

And fxtm is good too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by choo: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
tiredoflife:

Use fxpro

Tradersway

And fxtm is good too

You're this good and you bear that moniker? Change that to "enjoyinglife" please. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
choo:

You're this good and you bear that moniker? Change that to "enjoyinglife" please. grin

Chat me on WhatsApp

Yes I am DAT good
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by richysam(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
tiredoflife:
And had $180.
sorry for ur ill-exp with a non recognized broker.

Haba didn't u do any review abt the broker b4 going real n those bonuses with deir main aim to make sure u NEVER withdraw ur funds.
This is a lesson leanrt n a hard way
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2017
Lost this morning but back up on gj sell from the high

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Investment Fallacies You Need To Avoid / How Lucrative Is The Transportation Sector?? / Elon Musk Snaps Up $3bn Twitter Stake, Becomes Twitter's Largest Shareholder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.