Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Biafra: Army Reacts To Viral Video Showing IPOB Members Tortured - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Biafra: Army Reacts To Viral Video Showing IPOB Members Tortured (881 Views)

Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help / Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing / Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Army Reacts To Viral Video Showing IPOB Members Tortured by sparrow253: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2017
The Nigerian Army has said it is investigating a video being circulated on the social media, which shows Army personnel assaulting some members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

In the three-minute clip, a flag of Biafra could be seen on the ground in front of the men who laid face down. They were eventually flogged and forced to drink and sleep inside dirty water.

Although, DAILY POST cannot verify the source of the viral video that surfaced yesterday, the Acting Director of Army Public Relations, Brigadier General Sanni Usman, has said the military hierarchy was aware of it.

He told newsmen Wednesday night: “We are aware of certain video being circulated.

“We have gotten complaints of the said video, and have commenced an investigation into the matter and the report would be made public.

“The General Officer Commanding 82 Division, Major General Adamu Abubakar, is investigating it and whatever it is, we will definitely let the public know about the outcome,” he added.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Army Reacts To Viral Video Showing IPOB Members Tortured by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2017
Investigating what u did?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Army Reacts To Viral Video Showing IPOB Members Tortured by Benevee: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2017
lol
Re: Biafra: Army Reacts To Viral Video Showing IPOB Members Tortured by obaival(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2017
---There was Ife/Modakeke war, No operation Monkey dance
---Hausa/Yoruba war in Ile-ife, No operation Anaconda dance
---A cult group called Badoo emerged from nowhere and killed over a hundred souls in Ikorodu-Lagos, No operation fowl dance
---Fulani herdsmen invaded Taraba and souls were lost in hundreds, No operation elephant dance
---Villages were nearly wiped out in areas occupied by TIVs in Benue state which propmted Gov Otorm to say"my people have been pushed to the wall to the extent that i may not be able to convince them not to defend themselves, yet No operation tortoise dance
---Over 400 people were gruesomely murdered in Agatu Local Govt area of Benue State by Fulani herdsmen, No operation fox dance
---In Southern Kaduna,uncountable number of innocent men, women and children were slaughtered in broad-daylight. But we never heared of this new dance by the noble Nigeria Army rather apostle Johnson Suleman who spoke up was summoned to explain what he knew about the Kaduna killings
---In Plateau state, it was a killing spree, kill anyone at sight.There was no proliferation of arms neither was anyone nor groups prosecuted, yet No operation dragon dance
---The Abuja/Kaduna road has turned a kidnapping den, former ministers, former Senators etc have been kidnapped, No operation fish-them out dance
---In Nasarawa State, over 50 policemen and DSS were mysteriously slaughtered by the Ombatse cult group, but there was No known operation turkey dance
---The creeks of Niger/Delta is a no-go area today; the boys have taken arms against the government, killing soldiers, police, bursting oil pipes at will and sending giant oil companies packing as well as crippling Nigerian economy, there was crocodile smile which turned into crocodile tears for the Army because the militants were armed and sank Army boats and crew.
---No one passes through Lokoja/Okene roads anymore, its either you are kidnapped or you are robbed; no one remembers operation tolotolo dance
---How do i count them? how do i count all the evils that happened under our very own nose? how do I explain it that of all the vices you claimed you watched from your sick bed in London, the only one that deserves crushing is the ones you described as 'miscreants' in the south east?
---Its only in the South East the military experiments operation python dance part 1 & 11.Hahahahaha!!!!
---Today you are in power, tomorrow you may be no more.Those you crush today you may not have the power to crush tomorrow. But i will still advice you; since i was born, I have never ever seen fire quenching fire.You are creating problems for this nation which you may not be available to solve when the time comes. We have known you and have decided whom you are from your body language and utterances. Abia is one state you should know does not fear violence.
---Continue your python dance in such a peaceful area but also remember that pythons are not venomous but some tiny snakes are.The python may crush the tiny snakes but may not be free from venomous bites.
--- Nigerians must unite to condemn this blatant stirring of the hornets nest.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Army Reacts To Viral Video Showing IPOB Members Tortured by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2017
Those military men are "maniacs."
Re: Biafra: Army Reacts To Viral Video Showing IPOB Members Tortured by spidey77: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2017
Where is the video?
Re: Biafra: Army Reacts To Viral Video Showing IPOB Members Tortured by kasheemawo(m): 10:51am On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
obaival:
---There was Ife/Modakeke war, No operation Monkey dance
---Hausa/Yoruba war in Ile-ife, No operation Anaconda dance
---A cult group called Badoo emerged from nowhere and killed over a hundred souls in Ikorodu-Lagos, No operation fowl dance
---Fulani herdsmen invaded Taraba and souls were lost in hundreds, No operation elephant dance
---Villages were nearly wiped out in areas occupied by TIVs in Benue state which propmted Gov Otorm to say"my people have been pushed to the wall to the extent that i may not be able to convince them not to defend themselves, yet No operation tortoise dance
---Over 400 people were gruesomely murdered in Agatu Local Govt area of Benue State by Fulani herdsmen, No operation fox dance
---In Southern Kaduna,uncountable number of innocent men, women and children were slaughtered in broad-daylight. But we never heared of this new dance by the noble Nigeria Army rather apostle Johnson Suleman who spoke up was summoned to explain what he knew about the Kaduna killings
---In Plateau state, it was a killing spree, kill anyone at sight.There was no proliferation of arms neither was anyone nor groups prosecuted, yet No operation dragon dance
---The Abuja/Kaduna road has turned a kidnapping den, former ministers, former Senators etc have been kidnapped, No operation fish-them out dance
---In Nasarawa State, over 50 policemen and DSS were mysteriously slaughtered by the Ombatse cult group, but there was No known operation turkey dance
---The creeks of Niger/Delta is a no-go area today; the boys have taken arms against the government, killing soldiers, police, bursting oil pipes at will and sending giant oil companies packing as well as crippling Nigerian economy, there was crocodile smile which turned into crocodile tears for the Army because the militants were armed and sank Army boats and crew.
---No one passes through Lokoja/Okene roads anymore, its either you are kidnapped or you are robbed; no one remembers operation tolotolo dance
---How do i count them? how do i count all the evils that happened under our very own nose? how do I explain it that of all the vices you claimed you watched from your sick bed in London, the only one that deserves crushing is the ones you described as 'miscreants' in the south east?
---Its only in the South East the military experiments operation python dance part 1 & 11.Hahahahaha!!!!
---Today you are in power, tomorrow you may be no more.Those you crush today you may not have the power to crush tomorrow. But i will still advice you; since i was born, I have never ever seen fire quenching fire.You are creating problems for this nation which you may not be available to solve when the time comes. We have known you and have decided whom you are from your body language and utterances. Abia is one state you should know does not fear violence.
---Continue your python dance in such a peaceful area but also remember that pythons are not venomous but some tiny snakes are.The python may crush the tiny snakes but may not be free from venomous bites.
--- Nigerians must unite to condemn this blatant stirring of the hornets nest.
when Buhari catch fowlnu

Re: Biafra: Army Reacts To Viral Video Showing IPOB Members Tortured by Edenoscar2(m): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2017
The army should thread with caution you dont want to know what will happen when biafrans are armed
Re: Biafra: Army Reacts To Viral Video Showing IPOB Members Tortured by kozmokaz(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2017
Funny enough it was actuall videoed by a fellow soldier!!

Does that mean ipob have infiltrated the army ?

You guess is as good as mine !

Buhari should trade with caution

(1) (Reply)

Most Wanted Drug Trafficker Meets His Doom!! / Nigerian Customs Duty SCAM!!!! / ‘I Was Sold For N300,000 After Paying N600,000 To Get To Libya’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.