Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,970 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

New Evidence On Lindkedln Proves That Mr Eazi Was Only A Trainee At Schlumberger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Evidence On Lindkedln Proves That Mr Eazi Was Only A Trainee At Schlumberger (561 Views)

Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) / Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job / Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Evidence On Lindkedln Proves That Mr Eazi Was Only A Trainee At Schlumberger by blogreporter: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
There are somethings you don't just say knowing fully well that, the world is gone global, so yesterday Mr Eazi left the internet staring at him after he claimed that he dumped a $6000 oil and gas job to further his music career, Now after he was bashed, this morning he shared a throwback photo just to prove his empty point, And now i have to fish him out, went through his linkedln profile only to confirm that he was just an Intern at Schlumberger (Meaning he was only there for training as a student) and wasn't paid a dime, maybe he got free food and the rest but no money was paid to him..
see below!

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/new-evidence-on-lindkedln-proves-that.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: New Evidence On Lindkedln Proves That Mr Eazi Was Only A Trainee At Schlumberger by blogreporter: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
More

Re: New Evidence On Lindkedln Proves That Mr Eazi Was Only A Trainee At Schlumberger by HottestFire: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2017

When you want to trend forgetting that bloggers will feed on your matter

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

Re: New Evidence On Lindkedln Proves That Mr Eazi Was Only A Trainee At Schlumberger by Throwback: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
E don be for Mr Eazy.

Fake ass nigga!

As an Intern from the university doing 6months undergraduate internship, you only earn N60k monthly, but nigga confused it for $6k.
Re: New Evidence On Lindkedln Proves That Mr Eazi Was Only A Trainee At Schlumberger by OKorowanta: 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Wide Mouth
Re: New Evidence On Lindkedln Proves That Mr Eazi Was Only A Trainee At Schlumberger by Arthurwinner(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
d boy don't even know wat $6k is........u cant fool.anybody
Re: New Evidence On Lindkedln Proves That Mr Eazi Was Only A Trainee At Schlumberger by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
chai...

sometimes you have to look at life from a different perspective
Re: New Evidence On Lindkedln Proves That Mr Eazi Was Only A Trainee At Schlumberger by decatalyst(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nigerians can monitor more than a MONITORING spirit.

Them trace am reach LinkedIn? shocked

I am sure they are investigating his birth and DNA origins by now grin grin grin grin
Re: New Evidence On Lindkedln Proves That Mr Eazi Was Only A Trainee At Schlumberger by Evablizin(f): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
My Lawd,this is what happens when someone is suffering from mouth diarrhea and don't know the equvilant of $6000 in Nigeria currency example Mr Eazi.

Re: New Evidence On Lindkedln Proves That Mr Eazi Was Only A Trainee At Schlumberger by GoggleB(m): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
Mr eazi be dressing like the first runner up in the inter house sport Competition ��.
Mr Eazi what's d next lie?
"Temi asked me out"?

Re: New Evidence On Lindkedln Proves That Mr Eazi Was Only A Trainee At Schlumberger by GoggleB(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
decatalyst:
Nigerians can monitor more than a MONITORING spirit.

Them trace am reach LinkedIn? shocked

I am sure they are investigating his birth and DNA origins by now grin grin grin grin
When he doesn't want to learn how to stop bad mouthing people from his own country nko.
He should ask ice prince how far.
Re: New Evidence On Lindkedln Proves That Mr Eazi Was Only A Trainee At Schlumberger by slick1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
I don't know how to take lies so I can't be an interviewer. If na me I go tell him there and then say na lie ehhhhh.

Haba! C lie
A whole 2 millions of naira, when u r not a director

He want form "I made it before joining the music industry so I'm just catching fun."

Abi u be Naeto C?

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Reveals What Happened During The Night Tagbo Died. / See Our Favorite Zodwa Wabantu Moments Love Her Or Hate Her, Zodwa Is Definitel / Checkout Yemi Alade’s Sexy Outfit To An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.