Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) (37086 Views)

Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) / Water Poured On A Security Officer Spotted Sleeping On Duty / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by newsynews: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
Below is a picture of a baby who was poured hot water by his jealous stepmother.

Report has it that the baby is currently in pain at a general hospital in Katsina state.

The unfortunate event happened at their home in Yandaki community in the state.

https://www.wotzup.ng/hot-water-baby-jealous-wife-katsina/

3 Shares

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
undecided THE WOMAN WHO DID THIS DESERVES TO BE BATH IN ACID...

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Kowor(f): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
Wickedness keep taking different forms and faces. Sorry poor child.

19 Likes

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by SweetWJ(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
Oh my God, what is the offence of this innocent child for receiving such an inhuman treatment? This is pure wickedness of the highest order. That evil woman should be poured same hot water so that she can feel what the innocent baby is going through. That woman should be excommunicated from humans for crying out loud.

11 Likes

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by SweetWJ(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
Oh my God, what is the offence of this innocent child for receiving such an inhuman treatment? This is pure wickedness of the highest order. That evil woman should be poured same hot water so that she can feel what the innocent baby is going through. That woman should be excommunicated from humans for crying out loud. Height of evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
I don't know why northern part of nigeria have been on the news for negative poo

4 Likes

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by alBHAGDADI: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
I don't know why northern part of nigeria have been on the news for negative poo
Blame Islam.

The main thing that brings out the beast in a woman is rivalry which Islam encourages in the form of polygamy. No woman ever wants to share her husband with another woman, no matter how ugly or broke he is. But the Islamic religion in Northern Nigeria cannot make women protest against polygamy. That's why they engage in this kind of act to show the pain they are stomaching.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by marooh: 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
The God of bubu will not forgive pouree grin

#mindMyEng.
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by jullycares: 1:08am On Sep 15, 2017
undecided THE WOMAN WHO DID THIS DESERVES TO BE BATH IN ACID...
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2017
Ha!!!!!
Wickedness in high and low places!!!
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by cicero13(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
this one weak me....chaiiiii cry
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by DanielsParker(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
This is the height of wickedness.

Why a defenceless baby for God's sake?

cry

5 Likes

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by dingbang(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wicked woman

Where is King Solomon when you need him

1 Like

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by menstrualpad: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
cicero13:
this one weak me....chaiiiii cry
Evaberry things..

I blame their marriage system... That forces underage girls into wifehood and motherhood... Even before they know how to fix menstrualpads..

5 Likes

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by TINALETC3(f): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
cry cry, dis is 2 bad na cry
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Generalkaycee(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
The world is increasing in wickedness.
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by AngelicBeing: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
According to Sharia laws, I hereby sentence the wicked woman to 600million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper plus 25years in jail sad

2 Likes

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Xblink(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
In life, it's either you marry one wife ( which is d best) or you marry more dan two if you power reach..... Don't ever marry two wives.

They wil kill u faster than you think...! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
They should just grind Cameroon pepper and pour it inside the woman's private part and tie her two hand.that's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by gurunlocker: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
I pity the baby, he is a victim of "teenage marriage" that turns norm in a particular region......

1 Like

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by MadCow1: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Pfft....
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by emeijeh(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
My oh my!

See skin!

1 Like

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by konshency(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
wicked world..
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by ibkkk(f): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
I pity this little boy sad
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Kelklein(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jesus is Lord!
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by benedictac(f): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
O My Goooooooood. It shall never be well with that woman that did this to this innocent child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by jtigwell0: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Blame Islam.

The main thing that brings out the beast in a woman is rivalry which Islam encourages in the form of polygamy. No woman ever wants to share her husband with another woman, no matter how ugly or broke he is. But the Islamic religion in Northern Nigeria cannot make women protest against polygamy. That's why they engage in this kind of act to show the pain they are stomaching.
its very shallow minded to blame the religion for such act... women naturally have a trait of jealousy, but it depends on the person...

...and also you said yourself... "encourages polygamy" which is not a forceful thing, I thin, maybe to reduce fornication or something... just because you don't like it doesn't mean every one shouldn't..

..and your last statement, have you been to the north? have you ran a social query on each and every polygamists about what they feel? NO am sure... so which database did your results emerge from? or you just look at their eyes and conclude...

c'mon boy... brace up... condemn the act and stop looking for a way to fault religion on its 4th scale... but if you find peace and happiness in faulting islam for all your problems.. who am I to query you? go on! grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by anytaij: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thunder go fire her, she will never find peace in her entire life. EWU

1 Like

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by kadinnal(f): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
DOWNSIDES TO POLYGAMY

2 Likes

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
Inhumanity in d highest order, this woman need to thrown in a dungeon to be swallowed by pythons.
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by ayourbamie: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
Too much wickedness in this world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Couple Arrested In India For Stealing Money From Atms / Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.