Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Delivery Service Within Lagos Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Delivery Service Within Lagos Needed (504 Views)

Does Ubereats, Grubhub, Doordash, Zomato Food Delivery Service Work In Nigeria. / Contact Of Diamond Now Access Bank Staff In Lagos Needed / Pickup And Delivery Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delivery Service Within Lagos Needed by kaampe1: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
Pls am into e-commerce and I need a good logistics company that can help with my deliveries within Lagos. Preferably situated in ikeja. They should be reliable, trustworthy (not those you have to beg before you get your money from them), do same day delivery and affordable. Plz your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thank you
Re: Delivery Service Within Lagos Needed by Ademat7(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
kaampe1:
Pls am into e-commerce and I need a good logistics company that can help with my deliveries within Lagos. Preferably situated in ikeja. They should be reliable, trustworthy (not those you have to beg before you get your money from them), do same day delivery and affordable. Plz your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thank you
Check www.max.ng they are good,I've met the founders one on one

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive The Early Stage Of Your Talent Career - Johnspeak Uwangue / 50 Inspirational Quotes That Will Give You Strength During Hard Times / How To Study In Europe For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.