Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Yay! #ajayis17 Actor Ties The Knot With His Heartthrob - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yay! #ajayis17 Actor Ties The Knot With His Heartthrob (461 Views)

Adorable Prewedding Photos As Comedian Osama Set To Wed His Heartthrob In Jos / Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) / Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yay! #ajayis17 Actor Ties The Knot With His Heartthrob by mareeam802(f): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
Seun Ajayi and his bride Dami Oluwabiyi might have gotten married during the weekend, but the rave is still on.

The lovely couple said their vows in the presence of family and friends at an undisclosed location on the 9th of September, 2017.

Read more https://weddingmadam.com/2017/09/14/yay-ajayis17-actor-ties-knot-heartthrob/

Re: Yay! #ajayis17 Actor Ties The Knot With His Heartthrob by officialteemi(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
dayo
Re: Yay! #ajayis17 Actor Ties The Knot With His Heartthrob by rossyc(f): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
I don't know them though...HML
Re: Yay! #ajayis17 Actor Ties The Knot With His Heartthrob by xpressng(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ajayi ke . HML ANYWAYS

(1) (Reply)

Dj Spinall Set To Drop Album | Unveils Cover & Release Date: See It!! / My Hobby Tells Me About His Admirers–woli Agbas Wife / How Patoranking Slept On The Streets Of Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.