|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,023,629 members, 4,314,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 June 2018 at 08:54 PM
|Area Sales Executive code: Ase (east/south-south) by tolex29(f): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2017|
We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and result oriented organization, with group of companies located in the major city of the country. Due to expansion in operation for better value and effectiveness, there is a job opening for an Area Sales Executive in our East-South/South office.
AREA SALES EXECUTIVE Code: ASE (EAST/SOUTH-SOUTH)
The Area Sales Executive will be expected to
• To drive and achieve Sales Volume and Value budget for assigned territory.
• To manage existing customer base for zero attrition rate (100% customer retention), drive sales orders and payments and also initiate new lead relationships.
• Ensure all customer records are duly updated as is the policy of the company.
• Monitor and report all competitive activities within assigned geography.
• Ensure availability, visibility and price adherence of our products within assigned area
• Track and monitor all distributor investment to ensure leakages are avoided.
• Responsible for handling the service of all sub dealers (distributor’s customers) to avoid service and supply gaps.
• Report market trends and suggest areas of advantage for competitive edge
• Any other duty as may be communicated by line manager/supervisor or head of sales from time to time.
Qualification, Skills & Experience
• HND Holder or B.sc in relevant field
• The idea candidate must resident in EAST or SOUTH/SOUTH AREA
• A team Player, self driven
• Computing Skills (Proficiency in Microsoft offices)
• Can drive/operate vehicles with a valid driver’s license
• Excellent Communication skills
• A minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a similar role in an FMCG
• Cognate experience in a Vegetable Oil Producing Organization will be an added advantage
All suitable and interested candidates should forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org the code as the subject of mail.
Application closes by the close of business on Thursday 21st September, 2017.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36