₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,883,770 members, 3,811,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 September 2017 at 07:58 AM

Fresh Graduates/corpers/unemployed Graduates, Check This Out!!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Graduates/corpers/unemployed Graduates, Check This Out!!!!!!! (1444 Views)

3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / 5 Smart Things Unemployed Graduates Can Do To Survive In Nigeria (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Graduates/corpers/unemployed Graduates, Check This Out!!!!!!! by Samtobh(m): 5:06pm On Sep 14
Are you searching for a job? I have an outstanding package that will get you an interview in less than 2 months. Fill the application form below and i'll reach out to you.

Please share with your friends and colleagues.

Register here

Sure before the end of 2017, some of us here if not all on this thread will have a good story to tell.
Re: Fresh Graduates/corpers/unemployed Graduates, Check This Out!!!!!!! by Samtobh(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14
Kindly drop comments if you have any question (s).
Re: Fresh Graduates/corpers/unemployed Graduates, Check This Out!!!!!!! by Samtobh(m): 10:35am On Sep 15
58 registered applicants as at 8a.m this morning

1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduates/corpers/unemployed Graduates, Check This Out!!!!!!! by demmymol: 11:04am On Sep 15
I registered few minutes ago.
Re: Fresh Graduates/corpers/unemployed Graduates, Check This Out!!!!!!! by Samtobh(m): 9:55am On Sep 18
153 registered graduates now
Re: Fresh Graduates/corpers/unemployed Graduates, Check This Out!!!!!!! by Vision2045(m): 10:17am On Sep 18
Samtobh:
Are you searching for a job? I have an outstanding package that will get you an interview in less than 2 months. Fill the application form below and i'll reach out to you.

Please share with your friends and colleagues.

Register here

Sure before the end of 2017, some of us here if not all on this thread will have a good story to tell.

What's the standard format for entering birth date... having issues with that part. thanks
Re: Fresh Graduates/corpers/unemployed Graduates, Check This Out!!!!!!! by Gpopsicle(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18
Vision2045:

What's the standard format for entering birth date... having issues with that part. thanks

year-month-day

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduates/corpers/unemployed Graduates, Check This Out!!!!!!! by fcacfc(m): 7:59am On Sep 21
Gpopsicle:

year-month-day
i av difficulty filling dob

d yr and mm is unclickable,
i only saw a box,,,,,and i inserted my dob like this 1988/03/02.
Re: Fresh Graduates/corpers/unemployed Graduates, Check This Out!!!!!!! by Samtobh(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22
Female Business Development Executives and Digital Marketers are needed for a firm based at Lekki-Ajah. Proximity to work location is key. If you are interested, send a mail to thepaceholdings@gmail.com with subject BDE OR DM LEKKI. Interview is on Monday 25th. Cheer
Re: Fresh Graduates/corpers/unemployed Graduates, Check This Out!!!!!!! by Samtobh(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23
We are seeking for an highly competent,result oriented and self motivated individuals for the position below;
Job title :Accountant/Admin Officer
Duration: full time
Qualification& Experience
A holder of Bs.c/HND in Accounting with at least one year experience
Method of application
Interested & qualified candidate should make the position as title and forward their C.V to idrisakeem@yahoo.com
Only shortlisted candidate would be contacted for an interview

(0) (Reply)

Ccna Latest Dumps / Wellness Home Nigeria. Urgent Recruitment / Health Stream Alliance Calling For Job Test And Oral Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.