Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

NYSC Corps Member In Abia State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Corps Member In Abia State (1334 Views)

Titilola Adeleke: Osun First Lady Inspires NYSC Corps Members At Ede Camp / Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Corps Member In Abia State by gimbayaro(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
please if Uar a NYSC corps member serving in Abia and not an Igbo indigen please stay indoor,if you have relatives in the south east kindly connect with them, and if U have means to run back to your family,please kindly go.

Re: NYSC Corps Member In Abia State by lafflaff123(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lalasticlacla Mynd44 Seun

Help rebroadcast.

I also should warn you to be careful,as most IPOB are kidnappers and criminals,so they don't come for you.

God bless you.
Re: NYSC Corps Member In Abia State by gimbayaro(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
Am a corps member from kaduna serving in Abia state,it was in my present that some group of IPOB militantt were carrying bow and arrow, knifed and stoning at the naval check point in Umieka junction...

I know for sure the situation will get worse as FG are planing on how to arrest Nnamdi Kanu...

please all NYSC corps members should stay indoors coz as am typing this there is gunshot in umuahia and 4 IPOB militants have been killed in bank road by soldiers this morning...

if U have means Run to a relative or run to your state.

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of PPA / How A Batch C Corps Member Died In Fatal Accident On His Way To His POP Today / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.