Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Reach Out And Touch - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reach Out And Touch (378 Views)

Oriflame Empowers Nigerians To Reach Their Happy Place In New Campaign / Will Shiba Inu Coin Reach $1? How To Buy Shiba Coin / Ever Wondered The Best Way To Reach Out To Clients And Introduce Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reach Out And Touch by Gentlebabs(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
It was 2.59pm, Central African Time, retreating from the hussling & bustling of Lagos, exhausted & hungry, i heard a voice behind me, "Uncle, I have been looking for you, please will you be my Mentor?", the voice was Ibrahims'. Intrigued by his sincerity and gentility, i turned gave him a big hug and said "i pray i don't dissapoint you as we embark on this life journey."

You see, it is not until you go to church 7 days a week or observe the 5 prayers as a Muslim, are you leaving a live worthy of emulation? Does your persona command a kind of followership that helps to inspire and bring out the best in people that come accross you? How long will you continue to live for self? It is time to give back to the society, raise a new generation of youths that will impact our world positively.

Adopt and mentor a child today, we can do it one child at a time, then see the full joy of accomplishment at maturity. In the end it will not be the years in your life that will count, but the life in your years.

Thank you Ibrahim for deeming me worthy of your mentorship and may God bless our union.

Babatunde Raimi (08178827380)
Authour/Life Coach.

(1) (Reply)

Learn All About Cryptocurrency(bitcoin) For Free / I Buy Amazon Gift Card With Cash Receipt Only ,please Don't Send Me Used Card / 27 Ways To Collect Email Addresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.