Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

VIDEO: True Live Story Of What Happened In Aba Last Night – Nnenna Anaba Narrate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: True Live Story Of What Happened In Aba Last Night – Nnenna Anaba Narrate (1634 Views)

Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 / Update On The Lilian Elimbe And Nurse Debbie Anaba Chinasa Saga...truth Unveiled / UK Based Man Disappointed With Police After This Happened In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: True Live Story Of What Happened In Aba Last Night – Nnenna Anaba Narrate by trioti(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
VIDEO: True Live Story Of What Happened In Aba Last Night – Nnenna Anaba Narrates Full Story

As shared by one Nnenna Anaba, Read below:
And for the first time in my life, I appreciate the neighbourhood I grew up.

Like I always say, I am not a heavy sleeper, any little sound wakes me up. So I was in between sleep & being awake, when I heard gunshots. Immediately, I got up & turned off the TV.
Then I heard someone knock on my gate. In fact, the person was banging on it & not knocking. I checked to see if the doors were properly locked. Even though I knew they were. I bolted them, since i only locked with the key.
Then cries of “neighbours, are you people not hearing what is happening” in Igbo filled the air.
At this point, the church beside my house turned off their generator. My gate was still being banged but this unknown voice from the next house kept shouting to create awareness. I went for my phone. Checked the time & it was 3:02am.
Someone at the next Street started beating the gong. I heard a machete being sharpened from the house behind. People started blowing whistles & the gong beater increased the rhythm. I could now hear the voices of men on the streets, talking in loud tones. I’m sure all these was done to let the attackers know the neighbourhood was awake & ready to fight back. And at this point, the banging on my gate had stopped.
There was still gunshots, but now from afar. Voices of people chuckling & laughing filled the air, from people who were bold enough to come out. I am proud of them & I appreciate. Their shouts of “onuru ube nwanne agbala oso(if you hear a sibling’s cry, do not run) gave me life.
This night was scary. I was prepared for the worst; being robbed, raped or killed.
Then I come on Facebook & I saw updates of different people saying they could hear gunshots from their end. I inboxed a friend & he said at his end, he could hear sound from an helicopter, gunshots & sirens.
Some are posting about Hausas setting houses around Osisioma-Uratta on fire, knocking on people’s houses & asking them to come out.
So who continuously banged on my gate? Armed robbers or Hausas? I will hear the hear in the morning.
Almost everyone in Aba had an experience tonight. This is my own live story & at this point, all I can say is. I’m alive, I’m fine.
If you have loved ones in Aba. It’s probably time to move.
Credit: Uzorchi Onwudinjo
SEE VIDEO ON http://triotinaija.com.ng/video-true-live-story-happened-aba-last-night-nnenna-anaba-narrates-full-story/

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: True Live Story Of What Happened In Aba Last Night – Nnenna Anaba Narrate by profsho1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
In summary?
Re: VIDEO: True Live Story Of What Happened In Aba Last Night – Nnenna Anaba Narrate by paiz: 2:35am On Sep 15, 2017
Thank God for your life
Re: VIDEO: True Live Story Of What Happened In Aba Last Night – Nnenna Anaba Narrate by AGVV(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2017
profsho1:
In summary?
I sent you a mail, pls we need to discuss.
Re: VIDEO: True Live Story Of What Happened In Aba Last Night – Nnenna Anaba Narrate by nju18: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2017
boost your account and see details below..here is your last opportunity to win..call or whatsapp for today game

Re: VIDEO: True Live Story Of What Happened In Aba Last Night – Nnenna Anaba Narrate by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
When did they release this film?

(1) (Reply)

Flutterwave Eti Osa Scam / Can Someone Access My Bank Account With My Bvn? / Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.