Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Couple Pose With Huge Snake For Maternity Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Couple Pose With Huge Snake For Maternity Shoot (1132 Views)

Jhené Aiko Poses Nude With Boyfriend Big Sean For Maternity Shoot / Beautiful Mother And Daughter Goes Completely Nude For Maternity Photoshoot / Couple Pose Half Nude For Pre-wedding Shoot, And People Can't Keep Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Pose With Huge Snake For Maternity Shoot by zoho23(m): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
Couples keep pushing the envelope when it comes to maternity and pre-wedding shoots.Like this concept?

[img]https://3.bp..com/-rPJC0oAsack/Wbq_tQE5FWI/AAAAAAAD3Fk/r3ub5mpupDo_SWn6alWBsX3k0Zyd2RWMgCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/09/couple-pose-with-huge-snake-for.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi
Re: Couple Pose With Huge Snake For Maternity Shoot by lafflaff123(m): 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lalasticlacla come here biko.

A pregnant woman is playing with an Albino Snake, and the snake is looking at the woman's big stomach as food.

And they took the picture inside the Garden of Eden.
Re: Couple Pose With Huge Snake For Maternity Shoot by MhizzAJ(f): 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hmmm
What's this one now
Re: Couple Pose With Huge Snake For Maternity Shoot by lafflaff123(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Hmmm
What's this one now

You know we have unfinished business right?did i tell you i wanted to show you my birth certificate at my place?
Re: Couple Pose With Huge Snake For Maternity Shoot by dingbang(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
Why didn't she snap the pic with a python
Re: Couple Pose With Huge Snake For Maternity Shoot by MhizzAJ(f): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:

You know we have unfinished business right?did i tell you i wanted to show you my birth certificate at my place?

What's my biz with ur birth certificate lafflaff123 cheesy
Re: Couple Pose With Huge Snake For Maternity Shoot by lafflaff123(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:

What's my biz with ur birth certificate lafflaff123 cheesy

I want you to confirm if its the original one when you come over okay?lets talk about it privately.
Re: Couple Pose With Huge Snake For Maternity Shoot by Praisles(f): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
To baya omo ama wuwa kiwa ... rederede
Re: Couple Pose With Huge Snake For Maternity Shoot by mofeoluwadassah: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
lala food don done o

(1) (Reply)

Lady Dee Wows Fans With Her Tattooed Bum / Oh No! Stunning IG Model Accidentally Sits On Flat Iron And Burns Her Fake Butt / Don Jazzy Rock A Native Dress In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.