Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,216 members, 7,825,813 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV (2285 Views)

Which Is Better For Earning: Having Your Own Blog Or Using Revenue-sharing Sites / Earn Money Just Sharing Link Weekly Payment Earn Up To 50$ A Day With Proof / Get Paid In Naira Sharing Links Online Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by MhiztaD: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
Her name is Udoka ebeninye... This girl is HIV positive and has swore to share it to everyone possible... And said no one can expose her please share it on your Facebook Instagram and any blog you can lay your hands on... Your brother, father, uncle or anybody could be her next target , save a soul today.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by finnestdope(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
Such a killer beauty.... SMH

May God save us from the hands of these demonic girls.

Pls don't quote me, thou she got it from someone, it was as a result of her carelessness or insatiable lust.
Sharing this virus is not the best action she should have applied.

1 Like

Re: Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by wayne4loan: 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
@op .. Are U Hiv Positive

3 Likes

Re: Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by MhiztaD: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
Please let's share in our various social medias to save lives
Re: Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by Blizzy9ja: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
Kai! I just checked her facebook... Mean dis story is real as fawk
Oboy! Fear don dey catch me! which kind wahala be dis na?
Na so dat guy don take catch HIV be dat so oh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by MhiztaD: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Its a pity

Re: Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by Deiok(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
This is very terrible. I just pity guys that might have come across her way.

1 Like

Re: Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by jtigwell0: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
both of you are foolish..

2 Likes

Re: Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by coalcoal1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
what's her phone number?
Re: Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by MhiztaD: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
0813 703 5444

2 Likes

Re: Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by hopeall(f): 12:30am On Sep 15, 2017
This is so sad if its true, its bad enough that she has HIV but her wanting to share it is devastating and sheer wickedness. Op sorry about your HIV status, start taking drugs and eat well. Its only a matter of time, the cure will be available. Its a goof thing to alert others cos many men would have shoved it up in silence and continue to spread the virus.

Portharcourt, I fear that city like kilode. They abort, prostitute, steal and commit all sorts of immorality like no man's business.

One gotta be more careful. You'll never know HIV/AIDS is real until you have it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 15, 2017
Terrible
Re: Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by Drguzzykola(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2017
@op.. sorry abt ur status.. infact i dnt know if u can take a legal action against her coz its indirectly a murder case..

pls go and see a doctor immediately and tell him u av been exposed..

i came across this drug PEP.(am a medic). Tell ur doctor abt it and he ll prescribe for u..

check out here. within 72 hrs of potential exposure.
u can still get it off if u arent slack with it..

infact her resilence to not using condom should have given u a signal that something is fishy somwhere

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/pep.html

1 Like

Re: Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by poshpaul: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
If truly this is real and you want to protect others from falling prey then let's play a game since she has debunked it from her side.

1. snapshot again the chat with recent time frame and no cropping of the picture.

2. If you had previous chat with her screenshots those also with time frame.

3. If you have a good smart phone that can record actions on the phone, do a small video on the chat with voice from yourself.

4. Stop making it like bringing her down or a revenge mission but rather a means of learning for others. You may take a clue from the FP guy about HIV today.

I will love to see your reply

2 Likes

Re: Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by beyooooni1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
went through her post on facebook, she is trying to put up a video of her doing a test and later coming to deny it, I guess thats what she meant by saying she knows her way out.....buh theres 2 sides to the story
the important lesson should be to the guys...be very careful, this is the second hiv case currently trending on niaraland
Re: Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by Drguzzykola(m): 1:05am On Sep 16, 2017
beyooooni1:
went through her post on facebook, she is trying to put up a video of her doing a test and later coming to deny it, I guess thats what she meant by saying she knows her way out.....buh theres 2 sides to the story
the important lesson should be to the guys...be very careful, this is the second hiv case currently trending on niaraland
to be candid. this thing is somehow. av been going thru her post since yesterday. she only uploaded a video where she is going for test. still result never show.. anyway, she need to clarify the world on her part than the just saying of its blackmailing coz people will still be doubting and tagging her wicked lady..

1 Like

Re: Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by beyooooni1(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2017
Drguzzykola:

to be candid. this thing is somehow. av been going thru her post since yesterday. she only uploaded a video where she is going for test. still result never show.. anyway, she need to clarify the world on her part than the just saying of its blackmailing coz people will still be doubting and tagging her wicked lady..

the sure way she can clear her name is to go meet any recognised blogger like dem linda ikeji, let them conduct there independent test on her, and post the result all over, then try and catch the guy blackmailing her.All the facebook videos wey she dey do no fit do anything, she no fit anounce a positive result on her wall

2 Likes

Re: Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
poshpaul:
If truly this is real and you want to protect others from falling prey then let's play a game since she has debunked it from her side.

1. snapshot again the chat with recent time frame and no cropping of the picture.

2. If you had previous chat with her screenshots those also with time frame.

3. If you have a good smart phone that can record actions on the phone, do a small video on the chat with voice from yourself.

4. Stop making it like bringing her down or a revenge mission but rather a means of learning for others. You may take a clue from the FP guy about HIV today.

I will love to see your reply
hello,recieved ur pm but my email not opening...
Re: Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV by poshpaul: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
hello,recieved ur pm but my email not opening...

Poshpaul69@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

A Client Offered Him 1 Million For Three Websites. Should He Take It? / Does Anyone Has This Bitcoin Investment Script? | See It / Top 5 Skills Essential For Every Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.