Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? (16480 Views)

Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo / Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) / Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by AloyEmeka5: 5:09am On Feb 28, 2010
[size=14pt]
I Won’t Date Just Anybody That Walks Up To Me –Rukky Sanda
[/size]

[img]http://independentngonline.com/DailyIndependent/Thumbnailer.aspx?image=\\fsvs02\target02\347050\www.inlng.com\web\content\\\DailyIndependent\resources\images\klieglights.jpg&width=380&height=230&suffix=_thumb[/img]
•Rukky Sanda

Chocolate loving actress, Rukayat Sanda, is a beauty to behold. And this is not just because she has the looks, but she also has a fashion sense that has left many wondering how she gets it done. That she strikes salivating poses is like stating the obvious, this very good friend of Uche Jombo and Suzan Peters, has become one of the hottest damsel in the Nigerian movie industry otherwise known as Nollywood.
Unknown to many, this sultry actress, who became one of the angels in Nollywood after her brilliant performance in Sunny McDon’s Angel and the Beast in 2004, maintains that she is neither wayward nor sluttish but rather a daring and stylish lady, who chooses to wear and appear so hot all the time.
“Well, I can be daring, but not sluttish. I just act my roles but also draw a line between the role and my personality in real life. And in so doing, I have been able to stand out as a professional.
“I don’t enjoy trousers or skirts because I love dresses. I am very feminine so I am more of a dress person,” she stated.
How Rukky got into the movie world can be termed as sheer love and passion for the job. Just like her friend, Uche Jombo, she also got unto the big screen as a result of her passion, which began while she was in the secondary school.
“It started at a very early age in secondary school when I participated in stage plays. So, from there the desire to go into big time acting started. Later, I met this girl at Grandtouch Pictures, Chico Ejiro’s office and I told her I’d love to act. They were about to shoot a movie and I was auditioned and got a role in it. And that was just how it all began.
“But if I wasn’t acting, I would really have loved to become a musician. I don’t have a good voice to do that though. However, there are so many doors and opportunities that come with each new day. Acting has given me the chance to be in so many places I would never have imagined that I will find myself. I have been very lucky in Nollywood,” she said.
Rukky is stunning and would definitely have several advances from the male folks that may come in forms of fans, admirers and even colleagues, but she maintained that she only appreciates her fans because they made her but she knows when to draw the line.
“You just have to appreciate people for the fact that they like what you are doing. You just have to let them be because without them there will be no stars. The advances come but it now depends on you as an artiste to know the right thing to do. I mean, I can’t just go around dating anybody that walks up to me,” Rukayat pointed out.
This graduate of the Lagos State University (LASU), who says she is so confident, takes her time whenever she wants to get anything done. The very fashionable lady has been off the scene for sometime and she maintains that this is as a result of her involvement in some movies and her own personal flick, which is yet to be released.
In a chat with fair-skinned Rukky, who was once rumoured to be enjoying a relationship with D’banj and Akon at some point, said that D’banj is just like a brother to her.
“D’Banj is just like a brother to me and I don’t understand why people attach other things to it. And as for Akon, I don’t have anything to do with him,” she said.

http://independentngonline.com/DailyIndependent/Article.aspx?id=9385
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:13am On Feb 28, 2010
lol we all know the cat fight she had with Mercy over D'Banj is so true.
they both couldn't keep their stories straight. what a hilarious moment.
she dated Akon? OH PLEASE!!! *rumor rumor*
and why does it seem like only useless Nigerian journalists always define someone by their skin color? what a bunch of clowns.
btw, she is a pretty girl, she just needs to fix her eyebrows. they always look heavily drawn on.
undecided
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 28, 2010
I like her armpits
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by chika98: 5:15am On Feb 28, 2010
Who and who fought over Dbanj? shocked grin
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by AloyEmeka5: 5:15am On Feb 28, 2010
FL Gators:

I like her armpits

You do know they stink, right?
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by chiogo(f): 5:17am On Feb 28, 2010
THE AMAKA:

lol we all know the cat fight she had with Mercy over D'Banj is so true.
they both couldn't keep their stories straight. what a hilarious moment.
she dated Akon? OH PLEASE!!! *rumor rumor*
and why does it seem like only useless Nigerian journalists always define someone by their skin color? what a bunch of clowns.
btw, she is a pretty girl, she just needs to fix her eyebrows. they always look heavily drawn on.
undecided
LOL I know. Useless journalists for real. grin

Dunno her, can't see her face really from that picture.
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by chika98: 5:18am On Feb 28, 2010
Amaka: I know you will know the site. Do you have th URL to this Lagos gossip site? I want to entertain myself before I hit the books tonight
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:20am On Feb 28, 2010

she has some good pictures, google her.
and she was in the movie "Guilty Pleasures" as a side character though. and the movie "Tomorrow Must Wait" (i think) with Omotola and Nonso Diobi? something like that.
her acting is mediocre.

chika98:

Amaka: I know you will know the site. Do you have th URL to this Lagos gossip site? I want to entertain myself before I hit the books tonight
Lagos gossip ? no idea. the only Lagos blogger i follow is Linda Ikeji and i doubt you're talking about her.
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by chika98: 5:21am On Feb 28, 2010
THE AMAKA:

she has some good pictures, google her.
and she was in the movie "Guilty Pleasures" as a side character though. and the movie "Tomorrow Must Wait" (i think) with Omotola and Nonso Diobi? something like that.
her acting is mediocre.

Lagos gossip ? no idea. the only Lagos blogger i follow is Linda Ikeji and i doubt you're talking about her.
You are missing something o! This site dishes on the Elite in Las Gidi o! The who is who of that state. Kai Now I need to find it
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by AloyEmeka5: 5:22am On Feb 28, 2010

Rukky Sanda and what's his name again?
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 28, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

You do know they stink, right?
No, I dont. Aloy, and how do you know her armpit stinks eh?
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:24am On Feb 28, 2010
Mike Ezuruonye
lol chika whats the site? i wanna know!!!
 embarassed
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by chiogo(f): 5:25am On Feb 28, 2010
Kk, I remember her face now. She's pretty.

I doubt she dated Akon at any point. undecided
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by AloyEmeka5: 5:26am On Feb 28, 2010
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by AloyEmeka5: 5:26am On Feb 28, 2010
FL Gators:

No, I dont. Aloy, and how do you know her armpit stinks eh?

Look at it very well, your guess will be good as mine. grin grin
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by AloyEmeka5: 5:29am On Feb 28, 2010

Akon: 4 wives and counting.
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by ohisng(m): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2010
Why would akon date street hustler like rukky what is her name? She think say akon be like all those tasteless nigerian so called celebrities? Rukky san san, go hide in toilet. U no reach akon housegirl
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by Titto(f): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2010
ohisng:

Why would akon date street hustler like rukky what is her name? She think say akon be like all those tasteless nigerian so called celebrities? Rukky san san, go hide in toilet. U no reach akon housegirl
Oh boi, you harsh no be small, but come to think of it what is it with these so called Nigerian female celebs who can't maintain their figures after a while. they should go and learn a thing or two about keeping fit and trim ojare.
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by Kunbee: 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2010
FL Gators:

I like her armpits

I like them too very neat
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by Candibarr: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2010
Why the hell are you Losers hating on that Rukky Sanda? You guys need to get a life mehn. I think she's one of the most fabulous and fashionable actresses in nollywood, even tho' i do't know her personally, she's my friend in facebook, and back to the topic, i think she really did date Akon even tho' she says she didn't and maintains that they are just friends cos she has over 15pictures with him on her facebook and she knows so many american artists, which makes me wonder, hum---- but i'm not saying anything sha. will see if i can copy some photos off her facebook and post them. Even tho i asked for her contact and said no point blank, i still adore her and think shez really talented and really cute.

Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by Candibarr: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2010
Lol! I put all the love designs n name myself, dnt they look cute, all her pics are too large to post, how do i shrink them grin
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2010
Just because they took a photo together so I should assume they dated? undecided
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2010
4 wives and counting, lolz grin
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by Candibarr: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2010
Like i said, me i don't know if they dated or not, i'm jus saying she has plenty different pictures with him and like i said i think they did even tho she insists in most of her interviews that there is nothing and they are jus friends. i just dey talk d thing wey i dey think for my own head oo abeg. cheesy
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by omar22(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2010
AKON has a new girlfriend — he’s apparently dating Polish singer Ramona Rey!

Insiders have told Showbiz Spy exclusively that the R&B star — real name Aliaune Badara Akon Thiam — was “charmed” by Rey while working on the video for his single Oh Africa.

Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by Candibarr: 1:56am On Mar 21, 2010
Hum! Na wa oooo! shocked
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by yme1(f): 2:51am On Mar 21, 2010
oh well who knows it might be true undecided
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by dichana: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2010
CANDIBARR can you pls post more pictures of rukky sanda or tell me how to find them thank you very much.
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by ohisng(m): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2010
Who the heck is Rukky Sanda? She aint nothing but a cheap thing hustling her ass all over every man in nollywood. She should thank her stars if she can date akon's driver!!!
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2010
ohisng:

Who the heck is Rukky Sanda? She aint nothing but a cheap thing hustling her backside all over every man in nollywood. She should thank her stars if she can date akon's driver!!!
lmfao!
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by faozidion: 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2010
THE AMAKA:

lmfao!

Rukky Sanda is not also that bad!!! [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Did Rukky Sanda Date Akon? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2010
ah ahn! tell that to the other guy, I'm just laughing cause it's funny. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handsome Actor, Somadina Adinma Dating Regina Daniels? (photos) / The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label / Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.