Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

Spice Up Your Beauty//fantastic Ways To Feel And Remain Beautiful - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Spice Up Your Beauty//fantastic Ways To Feel And Remain Beautiful (394 Views)

Amazing!! Photos To Spice Your Day Up (PHOTOS) / Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education / Examples Of Transition Words That Will Spice Up Your Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spice Up Your Beauty//fantastic Ways To Feel And Remain Beautiful by Gossipsnation: 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
PC:stretch marks

Hello guys there's a new blog post for y'all on how to be beautiful on the inside, you know I care please always feel beautiful�

To me beauty isn't the facial appearance of a person but an attitude we exhibit and the way we feel from the inside.
Feeling beautiful is one of the benefits of self discovery and it exposes us to the positive aspect of life.

If you've never felt beautiful beyond the facial looks or you feel you're not up to the beauty standard society has set or you recently started to drift away from the usual beautiful feeling then it's time to feel beautiful again.

*Surround yourself with people who influence you positively
Avoid contact with toxic people, people who treat you less than your worth, make friends with people who understand you, make you feel unique and give you positive vibe, this help trigger your inner beauty.

*Create time to do things you love: writing and listening to music does the magic for me, I don't know what work for you, it could be dancing, singing, drawing, having fun etc, no matter how tight your schedule is, make out time for these things.

*Look it to you feel it:
Don't just put on anything to work, school, meetings, parties etc, dress up! Pick your outfit before the D-day and make sure you look you best, when you look good you feel good.

*Accomplish your goal/goals for the day:
There's this feeling of fulfilment, relieve and happiness that grows from within when I complete my task for the day, it gives me this feeling of self-confident especially if I started my day with a little doubt.
Completing your day's goal can be difficult most times but believe me it's worth it and can also boost your courage.

*Give yourself a treat
You deserve it for all the stress you've been through and the goals you've accomplished, don't wait for someone to do it first, take yourself out, hang out with friends and colleagues, take a break from work and enjoy your alone time while taking a walk, seeing a movie and eating your favorite meal, buy stuffs you've always wanted, go to places you dream of and expose yourself to fresh air and new ideas.

*Love yourself
Accept your flaws completely, you're human and it's okay to be imperfect, love you so much that you careless if others love you or not, it doesn't matter who you are, how rich or poor you are, how pretty you are, how fat or slim you are, you still have to love yourself cause there's nobody out.... to continue please click the link http://www.gossipsnation.com/2017/09/spice-up-your-beautyfantastic-ways-to.html

Re: Spice Up Your Beauty//fantastic Ways To Feel And Remain Beautiful by RichardKajola(m): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
I love the point that talk of dressing well because when you know you are well dressed you feel confident.
Nice write up Op
Re: Spice Up Your Beauty//fantastic Ways To Feel And Remain Beautiful by Gossipsnation: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
RichardKajola:
I love the point that talk of dressing well because when you know you are well dressed you feel confident.
Nice write up Op

Yeah, dressing well has it way of making us feel we are on top of the word *lol* thank you dear

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Extend Deadline For 2017 Putme Registration / . / In Need Of I.T Placement Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.