Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

5 Great Tips To Stay Positive And Have A Healthy Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Great Tips To Stay Positive And Have A Healthy Life (323 Views)

HIV Positive And About To Start Medication Help! / Is Marijuana Harmful? Positive And Negative Effects Of Marijuana, Weed / 7 Easy Ways To Get Yourself A Healthy Digestive System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Great Tips To Stay Positive And Have A Healthy Life by Gossipsnation: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
Although it's not easy to stay positive, it is advisable because negative thinking affects our mood, action and health negatively.
These tips will help you remain positive

1. Be Optimistic:
Just because things are bad today doesn't mean it will always be that way, focus on things getting better because the definitely will, in every bad situation find something good, a friend of mine once said "not being born with a silver spoon is a blessing in disguise as it gives us the opportunity to forge to any shape size and texture". Being optimistic is one great key to a happy and healthy life.

2. Avoid negative thoughts:
When bad thoughts creep into your mine, don't let them possess you, the more you dwell on them the more power you give them. Constantly remind yourself of your achievement so far or the good memories you would love to experience again, do something interesting and exciting, think about the good things of life and how well you've conquered challenges over the years, if you don't dwell on negative thoughts you'll see how much you can achieve when you are positive.

3. Avoid negative self-talk:
Saying nasty things to yourself... I love you and I want you to have a great life please follow link to continue http://www.gossipsnation.com/2017/09/5-great-tips-to-stay-positive-and-have.html

(1) (Reply)

Women Supplement / Apple Juice Benefits / Why You Should Quit Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.