Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Speed Darlington Blasts Offset Of Migos For Using His Slang, Vows To Go Spiritua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Blasts Offset Of Migos For Using His Slang, Vows To Go Spiritua (699 Views)

Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) / Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' / Speed Darlington Blasts His Ex-girlfriend As He Reveals She Only Dated Him For.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Darlington Blasts Offset Of Migos For Using His Slang, Vows To Go Spiritua by britzreus: 1:17am On Sep 15, 2017
Nigerian rap sensation, Speed Darlington,  is back in the news and he was not having none of it when popular US rapper, Offset from rap group Migos pronounced himself ‘Not regular’.

Offset had shared a photo with the caption ‘Not Regular’, which obviously had nothing to do with Speed Darlington’s popular phrase, ‘I’m not regular’, but speedy thought otherwise as he put the Bad and Boujee rapper on full blast.

Speed Darlington wrote;

“Somebody tell him he needs to stop biting my style/slang. I know voodoo and I don’t give a f-ck. If you not coming to my concert or doing remix with me?

Then I don’t f-ck with you. I need to be gaining something from you in order to value you otherwise you are regular n-gga.”

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/speed-darlington-blasts-offset-rap-group-migos-using-slang-threatens-go-spiritual/

photo credit IB9ja

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Offset Of Migos For Using His Slang, Vows To Go Spiritua by britzreus: 1:18am On Sep 15, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Offset Of Migos For Using His Slang, Vows To Go Spiritua by falcon01: 1:34am On Sep 15, 2017
This guy to useless
Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Offset Of Migos For Using His Slang, Vows To Go Spiritua by thesicilian: 1:50am On Sep 15, 2017
Two baby artistes forming beef instead of studying lyrics
Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Offset Of Migos For Using His Slang, Vows To Go Spiritua by atilla(m): 1:50am On Sep 15, 2017
What kind of chemical does this guy smoke?

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic VS Tiwa Savage | The Ultimate Fashion Face-off! / How Do You Think This Guy Got Injured? / “sleeping With Wizkid Singer Efya Opens Up, Talks About Wizkid Dating Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.