Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nigeria Is Truly A Wonderful Country. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Is Truly A Wonderful Country. (273 Views)

Abacha Is Truly A Legend: He Is The First Nigerian Soldier To Have Achieved This / If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! / He Is Truly A Good And Heart Minded Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Truly A Wonderful Country. by uneeking(m): 7:12am On Sep 15, 2017
Nigeria has always and will always be a wonderful country among the comity of nations. Right now, it is once again showing the world why it is wonderfully “arranged”.

For an example, it is the only country I know where soldiers serve as policemen, traffic wardens, warrant officers, errand boys, tax collectors and the likes. It makes one wonder who will be deployed to battle in case of an external aggression.

Oh, sorry, I forgot. Nigeria imports everything including Chewing Sticks and so, will probably import some soldiers in case of an external aggression.

No wonder the border towns between Nigeria and Cameroun has been taken over by the Camerounian Gendarmes and the Nigerian citizens there now live as tenants in their own land.

Does anyone still wonder why Boko Haram still thrives in its obnoxious trade? Why its leader Shekau has been reportedly killed so many times and yet continues to prove that point wrong?

Nigeria is one of the few countries with some of the best doctors in the world who easily find jobs in the advanced countries such as the United States of America and the United Kingdom while it cannot boast of one well-equipped hospital good enough to handle medical cases of even the least of its leaders. Its President has been shuttling between London and Abuja for months now because of medical issues.

Talking about its leaders, it is the only country I know in the world that has a good chunk of well educated citizens who are respected home and abroad but end up having “another category” of its citizens always governing the nation. What is Nigeria truly expecting from such a setup?

Funny enough, some of the so-called educated elites in the country are solidly behind this lop-sided arrangement in the name of selfishness. This is the category I always refer to as the “educated” illiterates.

Nigeria is also the only nation that I know of which so much loves cows (India has been displaced from the first position now) that they have access to virtually everywhere including the country’s highways and in some more interesting cases, even Pedestrian Bridges!

When we take a look at the religious sector, this country called Nigeria is the leading nation in the whole wide world with the highest number of Churches, Mosques and other religious places of worship as well as religious leaders. Yet, the worst forms of atrocities are committed daily in this very same environment and many of these crimes are perpetrated or supported by the so-called religious leaders.

As at today, I make bold to say that Nigeria presently stands at a “Turning Point”. Whatever decisions and actions taken or fail to be taken by the authorities at this point in time will determine to a long way, what happens to this geographical arrangement named Nigeria.

A word our elders say, is enough for the wise.

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-nigeria-is-truly-a-wonderful-country/

(1) (Reply)

Apple Admits Slowing Down Older Iphones / Movie: The Brink (2017) | Deckmob.com / 50% Nigerian Children Engage In Labour – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.