Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Galatians 2:16 "Check Out My Insights Into This Verse" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Galatians 2:16 "Check Out My Insights Into This Verse" (392 Views)

I Am Crucified With Christ (galatians 2:20). What Does It Mean? / Galatians 2:20 / Book Of Galatians (The "Righteous" Shall Live by Faith) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Galatians 2:16 "Check Out My Insights Into This Verse" by GistToday(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2017
"Seek First" is a platform inspired from Matthew 6:33 where we are encouraged to Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, live righteously, and everything we need will be given to us.

Our objective is to show you the practicality of this verse and hopefully inspire you to seek Him first daily. We use the S.O.A.P model as a study guide to help fulfill this mandate. We pick different scriptures and try to figure out how we can apply them to our lives, how they relate to the Kingdom of God and how we can live righteously through them

(S)cripture: Galatians 2:16 "Yet we know that a person is made right with God by faith in Jesus Christ, not by obeying the law. And we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we might be made right with God because of our faith in Christ, not because we have obeyed the law. For no one will ever be made right with God by obeying the law"

(O)bservation: I caught this revelation a few years ago...my faith in Jesus, not my obedience to the law is what makes me eligible to make heaven. Before then i was under the impression i had to study my Bible everyday, pray, fast, pay my tithe, be baptised etc to be made right with God, and if for any reason i stopped doing any of these things, my salvation would be uncertain. I knew there was something wrong with this idea but i couldn't place my finger on it, so i continued to strive for perfection...thinking it was achievable. Read more here
https://muyiwawrites..com.ng/2017/09/galatians-216-seek-first.html

Re: Galatians 2:16 "Check Out My Insights Into This Verse" by dingbang(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Not by obeying the law. But faith in God.

This is the ultimate... In times of trials, what do I do? I bribe..

Chei... In times of job seeking, what do I do? Seek for long legs... Chei..

(1) (Reply)

Orthodox Vs Catholic Vs Protestant - Which Is Truly Right? / Please Come And Air Your Views / How Young Can You Be And Ask Jesus To Be Your Saviour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.