Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Calls On Youths To Make Nigeria Great Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Calls On Youths To Make Nigeria Great Again (718 Views)

Between Actress Funke Akindele And A Special Adviser On Marriage Affairs / Busty Actress, Bolaji Ogunmola Cries Out From Her Current State Of Severe Single / Busty Actress, Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Massive Boobs In Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Calls On Youths To Make Nigeria Great Again by Jeus(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Nollywood actress and politician, Funke Adesiyan was looking all decent in her dress and left a message to Nigerian youths on how she vows to make the country great and why they should join her.

She wrote:

"You can't solve a problem on the same level it was created. You have to rise above it to the next level" - Albert Einstein.

If you want something to change, you must first change your actions. We can't say we want things to change whilst we refuse to change our attitude.

I believe in young people being part of governance but we the youths must prepare for leadership. Nigeria is all we have. Let's make her GREAT AGAIN."

I agree with her, Do you?

Re: Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Calls On Youths To Make Nigeria Great Again by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Calls On Youths To Make Nigeria Great Again by doyinisaac(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2017
The thing wey she carry for chest sef is a great specimen
Re: Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Calls On Youths To Make Nigeria Great Again by HIScraziness(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Minister Dare Akinyemi / I've Been Chasing My Ex Toyin Abraham To Sign Divorce Papers--adeniyi Johnson / Why Davido Is In Big Trouble (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.