Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone - Web Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone (14256 Views)

DOWNLOAD Millions Of REAL Emails & Phone Numbers From FB With This MONSTER TOOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2017
africanman85:
How do I filter a good expired domain in expireddomain dot net ?
Look for filter, click on it and choose the filter parameters of your choice like age, no of characters, tld, language, etc.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Meklex(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2017
Can I buy domain from a Nigerian registrar and sell?
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Meklex:
Can I buy domain from a Nigerian registrar and sell?
Yes. But you should find out their transfer policy to be sure that you can easily transfer your domain to the buyer and .com domains are most valuable.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Meklex(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2017
solar2005:
Yes. But you should find out their transfer policy to be sure that you can easily transfer your domain to the buyer and .com domains are most valuable.
Thanks for the response. How do you see this domain Craftystart.com
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Meklex:
Thanks for the response. How do you see this domain Craftystart.com
Its Estibot value is $0 and it doesn't belong to any category not to talk of belonging to a hot category. It was registered on sept 13, 2017 with no registration history. I can't buy it from you for $5.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Meklex(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
solar2005:
Its Estibot value is $0 and it doesn't belong to any category not to talk of belonging to a hot category. It was registered on sept 13, 2017 with no registration history. I can't buy it from you for $5.
registration history... What's that?
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Meklex:
registration history... What's that?
It is also called whois history. It lets us know the past registrant(s) of a newly registered domain in order to know its actual age.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Meklex(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
solar2005:
It is also called whois history. It lets us know the past registrant(s) of a newly registered domain in order to know its actual age.
the domain is hand registered
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Meklex:
the domain is hand registered
Yes I know, it was registered by Emmanuel Stephen. Experienced domainers usually check the whois history of the domain they want to buy to know whether it has dropped before. The reason for saying this is that there are 2 categories of buyers, domainers and end-users. So, you should put that in consideration when buying a domain name.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
cool
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Carmal90(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
phoneservicebusiness.com Thesiseditingservice.com Losangelesdesignfirm.com E-Vr.net Helsinkiproperties.com Vreadable.com GoldweddINGJEWELLERY.COM Evreap.com
Want 2 Sell
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by correctguy101(m): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Carmal90:
phoneservicebusiness.com
Thesiseditingservice.com
Losangelesdesignfirm.com
E-Vr.net
Helsinkiproperties.com
Vreadable.com
GoldweddINGJEWELLERY.COM
Evreap.com

Want 2 Sell

Sorry bro. Even I can't take any for free. Just my Opinion. Call other domain gurus on here and I believe they'll say the same.

Your best bet is building something really cool on one of these and try sell off on flippa. That's if you still really want to sell.

NB: Must be generating revenue monthly to get a good price for it.

Again, just my opinion...
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Carmal90:
phoneservicebusiness.com
Thesiseditingservice.com
Losangelesdesignfirm.com
E-Vr.net
Helsinkiproperties.com
Vreadable.com
GoldweddINGJEWELLERY.COM
Evreap.com

Want 2 Sell
You once wrote in this thread that I'm not worthy to be a tutor but for the benefit of those who are learning on this thread, I will tutor you a bit. All the domains you listed above have no market value, I can't have them for free. If you go through this thread properly, I mentioned all the factors to be considered before buying a domain name you intend to sell. For example, HelsinkiProperties.com has an Estibot value of $15, which has defeated any marketing effort you can make in selling it to an end-user or a domain investor.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by EGUNSOLA14: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2017
solar2005:
You once wrote in this thread that I'm not worthy to be a tutor but for the benefit of those who are learning on this thread, I will tutor you a bit. All the domains you listed above have no market value, I can't have them for free. If you go through this thread properly, I mentioned all the factors to be considered before buying a domain name you intend to sell. For example, HelsinkiProperties.com has an Estibot value of $15, which has defeated any marketing effort you can make in selling it to an end-user or a domain investor.
pls how is estibolt used in domainname evaluation?
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by correctguy101(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2017
solar2005:

Jesus!!,
He really said you're not fit to teach?
I said exactly what you're saying after going through the junks he wants to sell.
Can't even take any for free, I gave him an advice tho. But not me, I no like wahala...

Kudos, @Solar and no answer this olodo.
I'm still saying it....
It's not a bad thing to have a problem or be wrong on anything but when your ego wouldn't let you learn something new, SMH...

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2017
EGUNSOLA14:
pls how is estibolt used in domainname evaluation?
Visit Estibot.Com, type the domain you want to valuate in the search box provided and you will get the result.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by EGUNSOLA14: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2017
solar2005:
Visit Estibot.Com, type the domain you want to valuate in the search box provided and you will get the result.
thanks boss.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
correctguy101:

Jesus!!,
I said exactly what you're saying after going through the junks he wants to sell.
Can't even take any for free, I gave him an advice tho. But not me, I no like wahala...

I'm still saying it....
It's not a bad thing to have a problem or be wrong on anything but when your ego wouldn't let you learn something new, SMH...
wink
correctguy101:

Jesus!!,

I'm still saying it....
wink
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Carmal90(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
solar2005:

Ahhhhhh.... See logic, let assume Helsinkiproperties.com is low on estibot, Pls What about phoneservicebusiness.com that has usd 1200?, see I don't have Any problem with you whatsoever and am always ready to learn and learning consistently, foor yr info,

Estibot is valueless...Pls quote me and check from domain gurus..... And I stand by my point that you are not fit to teach people how to start this business and make million when your overall sale ies less than a million...but u can deceive the gullible....

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Carmal90(m): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
correctguy101:

Jesus!!,

I'm still saying it....

Are u a learner or gurus? Pls shut ur trapp if u don't know What tosay.... If you can't buy domain, Pls does it mean another person won't? I have offer on Goldweddingjewellery.com

Already though it is Small..that shows u know nothing....
Olodo
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Carmal90:

Ahhhhhh.... See logic, let assume Helsinkiproperties.com is low on estibot, Pls What about phoneservicebusiness.com that has usd 1200?, see I don't have Any problem with you whatsoever and am always ready to learn and learning consistently, foor yr info,

Estibot is valueless...Pls quote me and check from domain gurus..... And I stand by my point that you are not fit to teach people how to start this business and make million when your overall sale ies less than a million...but u can deceive the gullible....
If Estibot is valueless, a reputable domain marketplace like NameJet.com will not add it to their listings (I'm still trying to figure out the gurus you are talking about). If you follow this thread very well, I said Estibot valuation is one of the factors to consider when buying a domain name, I didn't say the only factor. As regards your phoneservicebusiness.com, if it has good Estibot value, does it meet other conditions?

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Carmal90(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
solar2005:
If Estibot is valueless, a reputable domain marketplace like NameJet.com will not add it to their listings (I'm still trying to figure out the gurus you are talking about). If you follow this thread very well, I said Estibot valuation is one of the factors to consider when buying a domain name, I didn't say the only factor. As regards your phoneservicebusiness.com, if it has good Estibot value, does it meet other conditions?

Ahhh, see, arubaproperties was sold 4 15k usd without much estibot value....
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Carmal90(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
solar2005:

The gurus am talking about, go to namepros and check people that are making sales almost oon daily basics...
They will tell you estibot value is for newbie...

If you want domain with good estibot value. For less than 20 usd...go to namepros

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Feezdculestboy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
pls gurus,any advise on dis classroomresponsesystemdotcom.i registered it 2 weeks ago
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Carmal90:

The gurus am talking about, go to namepros and check people that are making sales almost oon daily basics...
They will tell you estibot value is for newbie...
If you want domain with good estibot value. For less than 20 usd...go to namepros
NamePros is a forum for domainers where people come up with different views which may not be right all the time (just like NairaLand). You can't compare NamePros to total secondary marketplaces like Sedo, Flippa, GoDaddy, Namejet And Afternic. Also, the real gurus in this industry don't rely on marketplaces alone to sell domains but on private sales. I've made more money from private sales than from marketplaces. Maybe you don't know any guru in this industry and you think those guys at NamePros are the real gurus, I will tell you just one. His name is Rick Schwartz, google him and you will learn a lot from him. Since you can't sell real estate without proper valuation, same with domain names and Estibot is the most trusted.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Carmal90(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
solar2005:
NamePros is a forum for domainers where people come up with different views which may not be right all the time (just like NairaLand). You can't compare NamePros to total secondary marketplaces like Sedo, Flippa, GoDaddy, Namejet And Afternic. Also, the real gurus in this industry don't rely on marketplaces alone to sell domains but on private sales. I've made more money from private sales than from marketplaces. Maybe you don't know any guru in this industry and you think those guys at NamePros are the real gurus, I will tell you just one. His name is Rick Schwartz, google him and you will learn a lot from him. Since you can't sell real estate without proper valuation, same with domain names and Estibot is the most trusted.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Feezdculestboy:
pls gurus,any advise on dis classroomresponsesystemdotcom.i registered it 2 weeks ago
A good domain name must be short, memorable, brandable, properly spelt, in hot category, have good estibot value, etc. Do the test yourself.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Carmal90(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
solar2005:

We also have mike mann, estibot is robot....

Stop comparing namepros with namejet Pls,
I can build a site and attached Any string I want to it and I will be successful, it doesn't mean am doing the best thing, nairaland owner is constantly been abused foor not adding adsense to his site bt the guy is making money on same site n different level..
Namepros has collections of seasoned professional and first timer and more than 80 percent has continually said estibot was, is and will continue to be a thrash....

Slalom
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by correctguy101(m): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Carmal90:

Are u a learner or gurus? Pls shut ur trapp if u don't know What tosay.... If you can't buy domain, Pls does it mean another person won't? I have offer on Goldweddingjewellery.com

Already though it is Small..that shows u know nothing....
Olodo

Aha, good for you, my " trap is shut" already.

keep feeling too important. cheesy

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by ejosh4(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
solar2005:
WTF!!!! are u saying.... U talking like u know more than those on name pros... U keep saying shits.. Guys like u Neva make up 2 $45,000 u don dey talk like say u b god...

There are experienced domainers on name pros who dish out valuable info abt d domain industry which u can't find anywhere else.

For those who wish 2 learn domaining go to namepros.com it has valuable infos u can't get anywhere else.. U can ask questions and see d views of people concerning any matter...

As 4 op I was feeling u until u started to talk down on a forum like name pros... U can't compare name pros 2 naira land

To everyone, u don't need 2 pay any mofo b4 u learn domaining ... Read Namepros intensively and apply ur instinct in selecting names u feel would b useful 2 odas and sell

My2cent...... Op don't bother 2 quote cos I won't reply u

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by correctguy101(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
solar2005:
A good domain name must be short, memorable, brandable, properly spelt, in hot category, have good estibot value, etc. Do the test yourself.

Nah, there's no good domain name.

It's just what the emotional nonsense of the market . imagine people selling something like LLLdotcoms for way more than you can sell your "so-called"generic names.

some dot net and dot orgs are sold more than what I've sold a dot com.

One idiot wants me to engage him but I won't, I'll prefer he comes to me and we Mayweather it out. Just cos I advised him. Wish him well in his folly Sha.

I'm outta this thread abeg b4 daddy begins venting....
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by correctguy101(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
ejosh4:

WTF!!!! are u saying.... U talking like u know more than those on name pros... U keep saying shits.. Guys like u Neva make up 2 $45,000 u don dey talk like say u b god...

There are experienced domainers on name pros who dish out valuable info abt d domain industry which u can't find anywhere else.

For those who wish 2 learn domaining go to namepros.com it has valuable infos u can't get anywhere else.. U can ask questions and see d views of people concerning any matter...

As 4 op I was feeling u until u started to talk down on a forum like name pros... U can't compare name pros 2 naira land

To everyone, u don't need 2 pay any mofo b4 u learn domaining ... Read Namepros intensively and apply ur instinct in selecting names u feel would b useful 2 odas and sell

My2cent...... Op don't bother 2 quote cos I won't reply u

Correct, only a really slow person would pay anyone to teach them about domaineering.

OP, retrace ya step, leave good domain discuss forums, infact recommend it as you teach, that's what I do anytime I teach people about this domain biz. let them know it's being done by people by showing and sharing links where it's being discussed.

Though I know there's no best name except what the market wants, there's exactly a best name .

Take my talk personally, it's your problem, go fix yourself. that's what I say when very angry people quote me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hello Promo Hurry Now (marketing) / Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland / Get The Most Responsive Business/E-commerce Website With Online Payment Modules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.