Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Chinese Companies Get Record-breaking $5.8 Billion Nigeria Power Project - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chinese Companies Get Record-breaking $5.8 Billion Nigeria Power Project (1670 Views)

Aje Festival: We Are Committed To Fixing Nigeria Power Supply - Welbeck / Nigeria's Power Sector And Its New Superhero / Chinese Companies To Invest Us$1.4bn Into Africa’s Energy Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Companies Get Record-breaking $5.8 Billion Nigeria Power Project by Maol(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2017
The government of Nigeria has announced the award of a $5.8 billion contract to build what will be the largest power plant in the country.

The 3,050-megawatt Mambila hydroelectric power project in the state of Taraba will be delivered by a consortium of Chinese state-owned construction firms.

The megaproject will feature four dams between 50 and 150 meters tall, and take six years to complete, the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, told reporters in Abuja.

The Chinese Export-Import Bank will finance 85% of the development, with the Nigerian government contributing 15%.

READ MORE:
http://sanwomi..com/2017/09/chinese-companies-get-record-breaking_15.html
Re: Chinese Companies Get Record-breaking $5.8 Billion Nigeria Power Project by paiz: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2017
Thats a good one
Re: Chinese Companies Get Record-breaking $5.8 Billion Nigeria Power Project by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2017
They should employ me for translation and other services. 我会说中文,我的中文好一点
Re: Chinese Companies Get Record-breaking $5.8 Billion Nigeria Power Project by CertifiedNaija(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
They should employ me for translation and other services. 我会说中文,我的中文好一点
for your mind. they will employ chinese people.
Re: Chinese Companies Get Record-breaking $5.8 Billion Nigeria Power Project by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
CertifiedNaija:

for your mind. they will employ chinese people.
At MOU there ought to be hiring from here but...我们的国家不好

i wonder y i learn the language sef...eno epp me so far
Re: Chinese Companies Get Record-breaking $5.8 Billion Nigeria Power Project by Maol(m): 1:10am On Sep 17, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
At MOU there ought to be hiring from here but...我们的国家不好

i wonder y i learn the language sef...eno epp me so far
eya

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Photos Of President Buhari With Oba Ewuare II. / #ikorodu A Little Care Is What Matters About The Ongoing Protest / 2018 Skill Acquisition Training Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.