Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

MTN NPOWER Device Collection Center Nationwide Disscuss Situation Report Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MTN NPOWER Device Collection Center Nationwide Disscuss Situation Report Here (1734 Views)

Npower Device Collection Is For The Non Graduates Npower Training Scheme / Npower August 2019 Stipend And Device Collection For Beneficiaries / N-power Batch B Device Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN NPOWER Device Collection Center Nationwide Disscuss Situation Report Here by AutosBay(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2017
I got an sms that my device is ready for pickup at Mtn collection center 23 road, festac town, Lagos, about to collect my device the Mtn staff said my device is on hold, infact they collected back several npower volunteers' devices, please Npower try and find out what the issue is, especially at Mtn center 23 road, festac town, lagos , most of us that went there today are not Nagro but Nteach
Re: MTN NPOWER Device Collection Center Nationwide Disscuss Situation Report Here by lunacol(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2017
AutosBay:
I got an sms that my device is ready for pickup at Mtn collection center 23 road, festac town, Lagos, about to collect my device the Mtn staff said my device is on hold, infact they collected back several npower volunteers' devices, please Npower try and find out what the issue is, especially at Mtn center 23 road, festac town, lagos , most of us that went there today are not Nagro but Nteach
if you ask us na who we go ask,na you be information minister na.Just call the attention of npowerng on nairaland here,he is in the better position to inform you on solution to this situation.
Re: MTN NPOWER Device Collection Center Nationwide Disscuss Situation Report Here by AutosBay(m): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
lunacol:
if you ask us na who we go ask,na you be information minister na.Just call the attention of npowerng on nairaland here,he is in the better position to inform you on solution to this situation.
Infact they are quiet about it
Re: MTN NPOWER Device Collection Center Nationwide Disscuss Situation Report Here by AutosBay(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
I represent Nteach Amuwo Odofin Lagos, please I was sent an sms that my device is ready for collection at Mtn collection center 23 road, festac town, Lagos, arriving there the Mtn staff used my bvn to check and I was told my device is on hold, several of my colleagues got their device even without sms, please try and address this situation, that we are experiencing here at festac town. Thanks and God bless
Re: MTN NPOWER Device Collection Center Nationwide Disscuss Situation Report Here by AutosBay(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
‎My name is Ezenwa Bernard Eze phone number 08138261385 I represent Nteach Amuwo Odofin Lagos, please I was sent an sms that my device is ready for collection at Mtn collection center 23 road, festac town, Lagos, arriving there the Mtn staff used my bvn to check and I was told my device is on hold, several of my colleagues got their device even without sms, please try and address this situation, that we are experiencing here at festac town. Thanks and God bless

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Re: MTN NPOWER Device Collection Center Nationwide Disscuss Situation Report Here by honestivo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Our Patience is going down ,here in Rivers state
Re: MTN NPOWER Device Collection Center Nationwide Disscuss Situation Report Here by AutosBay(m): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Infact let's keep bumping this thread till we get a response, infact mine the Mtn staff on Friday was even telling me that I will get another sms, as he was saying it, more of my friends were collecting their devices even without sms, here at Mtn collection center, 23 road, festac town, Lagos, and me that I am Nteach, mine is on hold despite sms, so annoying
Re: MTN NPOWER Device Collection Center Nationwide Disscuss Situation Report Here by AutosBay(m): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
AutosBay:
Infact let's keep bumping this thread till we get a response, infact mine the Mtn staff on Friday was even telling me that I will get another sms, as he was saying it, more of my friends were collecting their devices even without sms, here at Mtn collection center, 23 road, festac town, Lagos, and me that I am Nteach, mine is on hold despite sms, so annoying
Re: MTN NPOWER Device Collection Center Nationwide Disscuss Situation Report Here by Movictop: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Please, I am one of the N_Tax applicants from Gombe state. I received an email and a phone SMS in August that I should be expecting a phone call interview from Npower and up till now I have not seen any call in that respect, please I want to know how genuine it is because am confused.
Re: MTN NPOWER Device Collection Center Nationwide Disscuss Situation Report Here by honestivo(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
What is happening in Rivers concerning the device distribution,up till now no update
Re: MTN NPOWER Device Collection Center Nationwide Disscuss Situation Report Here by AutosBay(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
honestivo:
What is happening in Rivers concerning the device distribution,up till now no update
Heard rivers is on hold, what baffles me is that those that didn't get sms, are getting devices more than those who got sms, especially here in 23 road, festac town, Lagos
Re: MTN NPOWER Device Collection Center Nationwide Disscuss Situation Report Here by Bigii(m): 5:26am On Sep 17, 2017
AutosBay:

‎My name is Ezenwa Bernard Eze phone number 08138261385 I represent Nteach Amuwo Odofin Lagos, please I was sent an sms that my device is ready for collection at Mtn collection center 23 road, festac town, Lagos, arriving there the Mtn staff used my bvn to check and I was told my device is on hold, several of my colleagues got their device even without sms, please try and address this situation, that we are experiencing here at festac town. Thanks and God bless

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Is that why you're putting up all your details here?

Una too mumu undecided
Re: MTN NPOWER Device Collection Center Nationwide Disscuss Situation Report Here by AutosBay(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2017
Bigii:

Is that why you're putting up all your details here?

Una too mumu undecided

You are funny, that's just my phone number

(1) (Reply)

May & Baker Nigeria Plc Graduate Recruitment For Sales Representative / Graduate Management Trainee / Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.