Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Mistake Beginner Programmer Make - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mistake Beginner Programmer Make (1140 Views)

Java Tutorial: Beginner's Guild / Which Programming Language Should A Beginner Start With? / Beginner At Web Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistake Beginner Programmer Make by mechtronics(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
#Notice am not really good at writing but if any misuse word is found pls dnt crusify me rather endure .
programming is jungle it entails so many tree(language) with there own pros and cron ,well i was once a Beginner, and am still learning
Along the way beginner always making these 4 mistake which i will elaborate on.

1.Always be in heist to build a world class software
2.jumping from one programming language to another without knowing deeply the first chosen language
3.jumping from one book to another
4.sacrifing Time

1.Always be in heist to build a world class software: to become a steve job is not a day job,never be in hesit as a beginner to develop software because you might get stuck around,and you might not get your project done just learn the basic master it very well ,even if you want to design a idea note it down then continue your journey in the honey land ,will tell you programming is easy but not.am sure along the the line if you learn well you will get your stuff done without getting stuck ,dnt get me wrong like am saying nobody do has bug.But with out proper learning u aint gonna make things out.
2.jumping from one programming language to another without knowing deeply the first chosen language:As a beginer pls learn any language you are practising to the deep of it dnt start jumping from one java to python just because you have know
If a==b:
output this;
class some something.
Master that one,and one thing the way a problem is solved in one languageto the order is the same but sematic and syntax maybe different.so learn one and understand it very well then you can explore other programming languages.
Dont be a jack of all trade but master of none.

3.jumping from one book to another:before you jump from one book to another my bro finish first .

4.Making Sacrifice:Be ready to face the thicks and torn of the jungle ,sacrifice your sleep,time money,and your unspend time,cuz who you want to be tomorrow will be determined by the way you spend your today and how much sacrifice you make today.and alway try to learn from existing code the way the person achieve it and also learn to improve it.so along the way you master and you cool with a language try to solve problems,on stackoverflow,nairaland an more.

so i rest my case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistake Beginner Programmer Make by bolkay47(m): 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nice One.

(1) (Reply)

The Beginner's Guide To Reactjs / I Need An Android Developer In Benin Or Okada (payment Involved) / Issue With Vs Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.