Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Arsenal Must Score First If They Are To Get Result At Chelsea, Says Paul Merson - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Must Score First If They Are To Get Result At Chelsea, Says Paul Merson (405 Views)

Paul Merson: Frank Lampard Deserved More Time As Chelsea Manager / I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi / I Won’t Celebrate If Man United Beat Chelsea, Says Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Must Score First If They Are To Get Result At Chelsea, Says Paul Merson by beckyjoy1: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Arsenal must score first if they are to get result at Chelsea, says Paul Merson,
Read More...
http://www.soccershell.com/2017/09/arsenal-must-score-first-if-they-are-to.html
Re: Arsenal Must Score First If They Are To Get Result At Chelsea, Says Paul Merson by danolorunmo(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD
CASE FOR CRISTIANO RONALDO
What basically characterises Ronaldo is his professionalism and consistency. Critics and neutrals have argued that Ronaldo is not naturally talented as Messi. Which makes the fact that he has stayed at the top for so long even more impressive. For the past 11 years, the gong for the best player in the world has been shared between Ronaldo and Messi. The last player to win it asides from them was Kaka in 2007. Cristiano Ronaldo plays for Real Madrid football club and the portuguese national team, which he captains.

Keep reading

https://grass-sports..com/2017/09/is-cr7-best-ever.html

(1) (Reply)

Carlos Ancelotti Sacked By Bayern Munich / The Media Officer Of The Nigeria U-23 Football Team, Mr. Timi Ebikagboro Is Dead / 2018 World Cup Play-off Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.