Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Wonder's :a Child Born With Big Teeth In Anambra - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wonder's :a Child Born With Big Teeth In Anambra (606 Views)

Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) / Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonder's :a Child Born With Big Teeth In Anambra by akelicious(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oh my God!!! This world is going to an end ooooooooo....I ve seen what my eyes have never see.could u believe that this morning being 14.9.2017,a child was born with cesarean section..his mouth was full of big big teeth......please can u join me and watch d pix and tell me what this can be called ooooooooo
Full details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/09/wonders-child-born-with-big-teeth-in.html?m=1

Re: Wonder's :a Child Born With Big Teeth In Anambra by simultaneousboi(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Signs of end time.

FTC dedicated to those who were killed in python dance operation.

We shall join u guys soon cos d end is near.

RIP for d dead....
Re: Wonder's :a Child Born With Big Teeth In Anambra by MAK211(m): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
D pikin don tey 4 pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Wonder's :a Child Born With Big Teeth In Anambra by ultron12345: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Must Nigerians read spiritual, superstitious and religous meaning into everything. This is why this country is backwards. What does this have to do with endtime. This is nothing but a case of "Natal teeth". Most of the time, its a harmless condition, however, most doctors recomend that the teeth be removed so the baby doesnt bite his tongue or to avoid inconvenience.

I know that by now, the parents will have taken the baby to the church where the pastor and other so called prayer warriors will start blaming one innocent uncle in the village.

Na wa for nigerians o, end time ke, demon ni.

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Banana Peel That You Dont Know / Toothache! / Tea Tree Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.