Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Business . - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business . (1077 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business . by Tongtallest(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good day Nairaland members, I have been with my uncle since 2015 with the hope that he will sponsor my education but have been denied of this by JAMB on account of not scoring the desired mark.
On Monday,my uncle called me and hand over 50k to me to start any business of my choice but since I collected that money I don't know what to do,please advice me on what to do with it .matured suggestions please.Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Business . by kenoshios(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tongtallest:
Good day Nairaland members, I have been with my uncle since 2015 with the hope that he will sponsor my education but have been denied of this by JAMB on account of not scoring the desired mark.
On Monday,my uncle called me and hand over 50k to me to start any business of my choice but since I collected that money I don't know what to do,please advice me on what to do with it .matured suggestions please.Thank you in anticipation.
clothing business is the one thing i can help you think of with that amount. and don't rent a shop yet if you are in a big town because of its cost.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Left Out / List Of Businesses Uneducated Hausa Men Does In Nigeria / Take This Fiverr Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.