Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Gionee M7 Launch Date And What We Know So Far - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M7 Launch Date And What We Know So Far (736 Views)

Iphone 11 Launch Date, Price And Pre-review / Gionee M7 Spec, Features & Price In Nigeria | 2018 / Gionee M7 Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M7 Launch Date And What We Know So Far by Codedboy95(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
We have been able to confirm that gionee m7 will be launched in China on the 25th of this month, But so far we don't have a complete specification of this smartphone.

What we know so far

The coming Gionee m7 will spot a near bezel-less display, as we know bezel-less display has become sort of a trend in smartphone industry this year.

Will be running on Android 7.1 Nougat and support for a single-SIM slot.

it has been tipped to feature a 6-inch full-HD (1080x2160 pixels) display with 18:9 aspect ratio.

The smartphone is expected to be powered by MediaTek Helio P30 SoC paired with 6GB of RAM and ARM-Mali-G71 GPU.

The internal storage capacity of the Gionee M7 has been tipped to be 64GB. In terms of optics, the smartphone is expected to spot a 16-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flash support. Some of the camera features include 4K video, face detection, HDR photo, and touch focus. At front, there is tipped to be an 8-megapixel front camera..

We will keep you updated as we get more details about this smartphone before the launch date

https://www.droid.ng/topic/686/gionee-m7-launch-date-and-what-we-know-so-far/

Re: Gionee M7 Launch Date And What We Know So Far by Codedboy95(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Been using my gionee m5 since late 2015 and i really enjoy it, I hope the price of m7 doesn't scare me like m6 did otherwise i will join dem xiaomi gang
Re: Gionee M7 Launch Date And What We Know So Far by lastbaff(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bezel-less devices gradually becoming rampant. Check out other Gionee phones here, guys: Latest Gionee smartphones and prices

(1) (Reply)

7 Key Whatsapp Security You Should Implement / I Want To Swap Infinix Note 2 For Techo Spark / Nomu S10 Top Waterproof Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.