Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** (2466 Views)

Get A BEAT From Samklef For A Token Amount. / Naija Music Request Thread Part 3 / Free Beat From Xblaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by ElRazur: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2010
Well another beat I made.

Constructive criticism, Bashing, hating, envy etc all welcome. grin

Influences from Fela/Afro Jazz/Afro beats etc.

Please enjoy. Oh by the way, this one is for all the Good guys and Beautiful ladies of Nairaland.

http://www.plunder.com/Afro-Beat-download-a07c18f6f3.htm
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by rapjunkie(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2010
its not as bad as I had hoped it would be. . . . .i like the horns. . . . but u need to flesh out the drum pattern more. . . . . .where is wengewanka and his rapjunkie diss?. . . . i'm waiting. . . . . .  cool
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by rapjunkie(m): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2010
oh i forgot. . . wengewanka has a speech impediment. . . if his sauron diss is anything to go by. . . grin
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by ElRazur: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2010
Please can WE not derail this thread. Thanks for your comments.  smiley
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by eldee(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2010
@Elrazur

This is peach perfect. . . full stop.

You really worked on the arrangement of the sounds this time.
I can see even crap artistes making hits with this.
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by ElRazur: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2010
eldee:

@Elrazur

This is peach perfect. . . full stop.

You really worked on the arrangement of the sounds this time.

Thanks.

I try and learn from what you guys say.

It aint just about saying "your beat is whack" without telling me why it is wack. What am I trying to say? I like it when people criticise me, but at least give reason and you are one of those who give genuine reasons. Thanks I appreciate. smiley
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2010
Wow wow wow wow. . . .
awe, that was good, wow.

A high school band will def use this for a football game [and that's a big thing]

Ehrrm, you sure you made this beat?
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by ElRazur: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2010
FL Gators:

Wow wow wow wow. . . .
awe, that was good, wow.

A high school band will def use this for a football game [and that's a big thing]

Ehrrm, you sure you made this beat?

Thanks.

Was gonna add your name into the vocals, but it may come across as am stalking you lol.

Yeah I made it. From last night and the rest today.

PS
You like my sesssy voice? grin
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by ElRazur: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2010
@eldee

I had to go and read up on "Music theory" last night lol. I have heard people making reference to it, but gosh I have no idea what it means. But if one is making beats, it can help a lot. It deals with arrangement, rhythm etc. It is a lot to take in, but it makes sense.
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2010
Elenu Razor

What are you talking about?

The beat that I'm listening to on my end is just instrument, no voice
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by ElRazur: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2010
There is vocal, but it was badly recorded lol.

It is probably more prominent towards the end - used it as an outro.
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2010
ElRazur:

There is vocal, but it was badly recorded lol.

It is probably more prominent towards the end - used it as an outro.
Ok, will listen to it again, make another one, clearer voice
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by ElRazur: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2010
Ko easy rara arabinrin yi lol.

I am tired, need a break from making music. grin
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by rapjunkie(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2010
eldee:

@Elrazur

@ wengewanka

that means u grin
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2010
ahaha, now I heard the voice. . . . Plz on the next one, DONT sing

loser grin
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2010
Now i'm about to download your stuff Elrazur, and, i'll be back.
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by ElRazur: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2010
babaearly:

Now i'm about to download your stuff Elrazur, and, i'll be back.

Thank you sir. I look forward to your feed back. smiley

FL Gators:

loser  grin

This is the thanks I get for been nice to you abi? Okay o. I will remember that lol.
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by wengewenge: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2010
FL Gators:

loser grin

@fl gators,
el razur is in love wit ur backside, can u at least show him the mid section? angry

@el razur
did u download the free hi-q recorder ? i noticed u have an issue recording clear voice, try free hi-q recorder , u would be surprised u wont even need a mic.

@rapjunkie
talk to the birds, your yansh don open, we all know who you really are. grin
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by rapjunkie(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2010
its good u know. . . . please dont tell ur mum to chase me for child support. . . grin
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by ElRazur: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2010
It won't be applicable in my case. I am using a workstation and, not something I can download stuff from the web on.

The 9.99 mic I bought actually works, but I was too lazy to re-record the first vocals. As you can see, it works on the second and outro.
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by Krayola(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2010
Chei!! Elrazur. This beat sweet like sugar. The horns are scintilllating. Omo . . . U try well well.

@ Eldee. , abeg come hear some of my stuff. I like the way u dey break down ur analysis. E betta pass Andy gray. . grin
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2010
razor i like the way you accept criticism even the harsh type. You are the opposite of this sucker bjpumpingdog.

I don't like the beat. There's room for improvement.
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by ElRazur: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2010
babaearly:

razor i like the way you accept criticism even the harsh type. You are the opposite of this sucker bjpumpingdog.

Thanks. There is always room for improvement - I share there belief.

I made some earlier on, you may want to listen to it.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-403173.0.html

Krayola:

Chei!! Elrazur. This beat sweet like sugar. The horns are scintilllating. Omo . . . U try well well.

Glad you like it.

You think say you fit let the spirit of Anikulapokuti take over you make you spit like am for this track? It would probably be a bit of vocals here and there as he take do am for him record too.
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by Krayola(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2010
@ Elrazur . . . Do u fiddle with the pan settings when making the beats? It just kinda seems almost everything is around the centre, even your vocals. Moving some of the sounds around can go a long way to improve the way it sounds. I watched a video on that on youtube a while ago. I'll try dig it up for u.
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by ElRazur: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2010
I didnt even mix this one lol. I just wanted to put it out here, but yeah mix down is not my strong point.

I am reading round it though. I know drums are meant to be L/R with the bass in the middle and Hi hats placed either left or right depending on which type - closed or open etc.

Will put that in mind - In fact, I may try and mix it down and get it right.

A video will do some help please.
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by Krayola(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2010
ElRazur:

I didnt even mix this one lol. I just wanted to put it out here, but yeah mix down is not my strong point.

I am reading round it though. I know drums are meant to be L/R with the bass in the middle and Hi hats placed either left or right depending on which type - closed or open etc.

Will put that in mind - In fact, I may try and mix it down and get it right.

A video will do some help please.

Here. I found this. http://www.audiorecording.me/creating-realistic-stereo-image-with-panning.html It explains a lot in pretty simple language. Still trying to find a good video tutorial. I'll holla @ u when I do.

ElRazur:

You think say you fit let the spirit of Anikulapokuti take over you make you spit like am for this track? It would probably be a bit of vocals here and there as he take do am for him record too.

Haha. I go try my best. I love the direction u are going in tho. U're on that indigenous page and I can't tell u how much I respect that. big ups.
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by ElRazur: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2010
Krayola.

Thanks man. I appreciate the link.

Isn't ironic at least. People at home want to make foreign beats, while folks over here just want to do something that reminds them of home. Haha. Human nature I think lol.

I will have a go at the mix down and will upload at some point. Thanks.
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by Krayola(m): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2010
ElRazur:

Isn't ironic at least. People at home want to make foreign beats, while folks over here just want to do something that reminds them of home. Haha. Human nature I think lol.

hahaha. tell me about it. . . . I have chronic home sickness. Naija fever dey worry me big time!! grin grin
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by wengewenge: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2010
babaearly:

razor i like the way you accept criticism even the harsh type. You are the opposite of this sucker babaearly

are u any better, mr jerrymugun . what sorta name is babaearly? shows how dumb ur brain is anyways.?
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by semid4lyfe(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2010
Elenu Razor. . . .WOW! This is it jor. . .The beat dey JAM no be small. . . .it's a funky mix of Hip-hop & afrobeat at it's best. . . This is a beat that gets u bobbing your head and moving your feet. . . .if person fit lace good vocals/lyrics on top the beat, the song go jam wella. . . .I love the blend of trumpet, saxophone & horns in the beat. . . the drum interlude between the the blown instruments was cool too. . .Even your voice over on the beat no bad IMO. . .'Mi o gbo. . .Yeah, El razor. . . .Black Raptor Productions baby. . .I hope u love this. . .For all the ladies on Nairaland. . . We're out of here. . .Peace', lol

Bravo!
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by tpiah: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2010
Re: Another Beat from ElRazur - Part 3 ***free Download*** by MrCrackles(m): 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2010
tpiah:

hmmm- not bad. wink

It sounds rather like Fela's beat

are you going to flesh it out and add more vocals or is the current version the finished one?

Tilapia you miss road? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download New Latest Video Seriki – Inshi Gini Ft. Oritse Femi Mp4 / Download MP3: Fireboy DML - Like I Do / Fl Studio 20 Pre-activated With All Plugins Function

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.