Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Wizkid Rejected Millions From APC And PDP During Election - Rapper MI - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Rejected Millions From APC And PDP During Election - Rapper MI (711 Views)

Falz Needs To Be Protected At All Cost! – Rapper MI Reveals On Social Media / Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / "Wizkid Rejected Millions From PDP/APC During Election" - MI Reveals (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Rejected Millions From APC And PDP During Election - Rapper MI by chizzyjnr(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nigerian rapper M.I Abaga says musician Wizkid “was offered stupid money” during the 2015 presidential election but he said no.
In an interview with Pulse NG, the rapper said Wizkid rejected deals worth millions, which he described as stupid money, to remain neutral in the election.

He said: “I sat down with Wizkid and Wizkid didn't take the deal, I sat down with Olamide, sat down with a lot of artistes..

“Someone like Wizkid, sorry I’m putting people's business out there. Someone like Wizkid was offered stupid money and Wizkid said no, Wizkid said I am not going to go either side am just going to stay neutral.”

“There was so much character display by Nigerian artistes during that election because people were tired of the government that was,” he said.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos From Basketmouth’s Birthday House Party, Yesterday / Actress Anita Joseph Looks Stunning In New Photos / Olu Jacobs Recounts What Happened The Day He Married Actress Joke Silva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.