Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free (2606 Views)

Do You Think Sharing A Link To Another Website On Nairaland Is An Advert? / Importance Of Mobile Friendly Website On SEO / I Need A High Traffic Website To Advertise My Website On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free by Anselamchigozie(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, my name is Anselam Chigozie and am the owner of www.loadedrock.com
I just want to use this opportunity to introduce to you all this new way i have found to advertise your website (both posts and website itself) on Facebook without spending a kobo.
NOTE: This doesn't work for page promotion, its only for your site promotion, as you can see in the screenshot below i have promoted many of my site links, (not all, but thats the once i can share for now).
This trick can fetch you millions of website visitors if you use it well.
This is your opportunity to target your audience and increase your adsense earning.
I need serious minded people that can be able to pay 2k for it, then i will explain to them in details
you can whatsapp me on +2347065296119
Imagine when 1 post will be getting 10k views or more

Re: Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free by ehinmowo: 4:04am On Sep 17, 2017
I jst visited your site. I must say I am impressed with it.

I am strongly interested. I don't have whatsapp now, bt I will contact u via text for further discussion.
Re: Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2017
hope its not a scam, because I have zero trust for guys on this section.
Re: Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free by Anselamchigozie(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Rextayne:
hope its not a scam, because I have zero trust for guys on this section.
my brother i love your believe, you don't need to trust anyone, even me i don't trust, but i must say am not here to scam anyone. if you are interested you can whatsapp me, thanks
Re: Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free by Anselamchigozie(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
ehinmowo:
I jst visited your site. I must say I am impressed with it.

I am strongly interested. I don't have whatsapp now, bt I will contact u via text for further discussion.
ok i will be waiting for your message

1 Like

Re: Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free by DAMIDEZ12(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free by king040: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
Is this real or you just wanna chop 2k?? Dont mind this man he want to teach you a trick of using a Master Card that has no money inside it to run facebook promotion, Facebook will put that Facebook page under debt if they are not able to deduct money for the advert at the end of the month..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free by tuhamworld: 2:11am On Mar 19, 2018
king040:
Is this real or you just wanna chop 2k?? Dont mind this man he want to teach you a trick of using a Master Card that has no money inside it to run facebook promotion, Facebook will put that Facebook page under debt if they are not able to deduct money for the advert at the end of the month..

Is that what he told you when you contact him?
Re: Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free by Anselamchigozie(m): 5:56am On Mar 19, 2018
king040:
See how you are explaining what you don't know
Check my page www.fb.com/loadedrockofficial
Take a look at that screenshot below to clear this your mentality.
I came here on nairaland and sold high DA PA tf cf to people but no one have written any negative comments against it.. You can check the post on my profile.
You even registered your account on 18th of March 2018. Did we discuss any thing concerning ADVERT? Have you ever inbox me? Please don't talk what you don't know

Re: Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free by Anselamchigozie(m): 6:02am On Mar 19, 2018
Weekly starts

Re: Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free by Anselamchigozie(m): 6:11am On Mar 19, 2018
Right now

Re: Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free by Crownstarsucces(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2019
https://thesuccessvisa.com/
A lifestyle blog for college and University Students

(1) (Reply)

. / Download The Flash On This Website / Start Your Own BULKSMS Business In 2016 Making N100k to N150k Monthly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.