Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

A Ceiling Dilemma! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Ceiling Dilemma! (946 Views)

Help, I Need A Ceiling Fan In Benin City / Price Of Pop Ceiling Material In Lagos / How To Calculate Quantity&cost Of Asbestors Or PVC Ceiling Needed 4 Your Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Ceiling Dilemma! by adanny01(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
The house is 190m². POP was the 1st choice but beyond budget now. Even at ₦2,500/m² is not affordable.

The client has the plan to remove any ceiling that will be done now in the entrance porch, main living area and dinning for POP. So PVC is an option here but the permanent areas is more of concern especially, considering durability, sound proofing and affordability.

I have been looking at Nigerite Kalsiceil ceiling board but cant find it locally. A call to their contact has been unanswered. My email yesterday returned undelivered. I want to know if Nigerite has a dealer in Abj and how much is their price.

Its 2 weeks now looking for a suitable ceiling. Budget is ₦250k.

Suggestions are welcomed.
Re: A Ceiling Dilemma! by kennyjam: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
adanny01:
The house is 190m². POP was the 1st choice but beyond budget now. Even at ₦2,500/m² is not affordable.

The client has the plan to remove any ceiling that will be done now in the entrance porch, main living area and dinning for POP. So PVC is an option here but the permanent areas is more of concern especially, considering durability, sound proofing and affordability.

I have been looking at Nigerite Kalsiceil ceiling board but cant find it locally. A call to their contact has been unanswered. My email yesterday returned undelivered. I want to know if Nigerite has a dealer in Abj and how much is their price.

Its 2 weeks now looking for a suitable ceiling. Budget is ₦250k.

Suggestions are welcomed.

Good afternoon bro
Please i will like to get a clarification on a comment you made about a girl who was refused to be awarded her first class because she had A in CVEN but it's not relevant to Mech Engr and other tips i can get from you, i 'm in the dept of mech but new.
should i please PM you or drop my whatsapp Contact?

Thanks Sir!

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Register My Land With Edo State Min Of Lands & Survey / Tenant Rights: Things Bad Landlords Dont Want You To Know. / Why Pay Inspection Fee To Agents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.