Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Cost Of Swimming Pool? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Swimming Pool? (6894 Views)

Construction Of Swimming Pool And Management / ** Furnished 5 Bedroom Duplex + Swimming Pool In Lekki 1 . ( + Pix's ) ** / Lease:9nos Of 3brm Flat Wt Swimming Pool At Lekki Phase1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Swimming Pool? by fineboy5: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2010
i did the cost of a small swimming pool in a duplex or bungalow back yaild ?
Re: Cost Of Swimming Pool? by bamidele6: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2010
pls kindly let me have the dimensions or the drawing bc i'm constructing one present at ikorodu. the cost by which the contract was awarded is 2.5m of which several contractors has handle the project. we can handle it, just give the chance. kindly send the location and drawning and if there is no design, we can handle that as well, would only cost #40,000 for the details designs. Architect festus ayodeji bamidele
Re: Cost Of Swimming Pool? by jennyleis: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2010
You might better give us some more details for your swimming pool. And, we could try to see if that cold be the maximum design for your pool.SEO Services
Re: Cost Of Swimming Pool? by bamidele6: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2010
send an email to me for detailing.festus
Re: Cost Of Swimming Pool? by bamidele6: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2010
bamidele_01@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Swimming Pool? by rikyjake: 7:30am On Dec 13, 2011
I'm new member in this forum and i look forward to visit again in this nice forum,

variable data printing
offset printing
Re: Cost Of Swimming Pool? by daveortiz(m): 3:42am On Jan 05, 2012
Maybe its better to have more information pertaining on the swimming pool design and think if it fits on the cost for the designs. I'm planning also to build one and needs exact information and plans for my swimming pool. I like people who loves deer hunting especially fallow deer hunting adventures. I'm a hunting wannabe.
Re: Cost Of Swimming Pool? by HarryBrown: 9:15am On Feb 23, 2012
The smaller the space, the lesser cost it would be.

garage door installation
Re: Cost Of Swimming Pool? by walterzamora: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2012
You must pick the best designer and planner for your proposed swimming pool.
Texas forge
Re: Cost Of Swimming Pool? by bryananthony: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2012
How much the cost if you will get a big swimming pool?
electrician dallas
Re: Cost Of Swimming Pool? by ChicagoBar(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
how much will it cost me to build swimming in my hotel i have a little space of 5m by 10m... The location is mowe ogun state and it a swampy area.....
Re: Cost Of Swimming Pool? by engrwilliam5000: 4:29am On Nov 02, 2015
ChicagoBar:
how much will it cost me to build swimming in my hotel i have a little space of 5m by 10m... The location is mowe ogun state and it a swampy area.....
Re-#4,500,000.00 contact ONOBA-MEH LTD swimming pool n roof gutter experts on 08025392157,07056249935 hope to hear frm u
Re: Cost Of Swimming Pool? by desse: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2018
fineboy5:
i did the cost of a small swimming pool in a duplex or bungalow back yaild ?
Contact us at 08033506527,08073711489. architect/builder
Re: Cost Of Swimming Pool? by Fortun3(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Are you feeling down or under pressure? Are you looking for an effective way to decompress after a stressful day at work? Owning a pool can drastically improve your mood!

Spending your time relaxing in the pool can help reduce your stress and anxiety. Floating in a pool is a comforting, almost womb-like experience that is similar to yoga. Your anxiety will disappear in no time! Also, when you exercise in the pool, you are stimulating your body causing it to release endorphins from your brain!

Contact us @ 08107493161 for the construction and installation of your swimming pool and fountains. We are ready to give you the best designs and pool work at an affordable budget

We also offer free consultation on all swimming pool, fountain and waterfall related issues.
Please do not hesitate to call or text us.

(1) (Reply)

Have 6bedrm Duplex All In Suit With,,2 Palour 40m @ Ajah / Plot Of Land For Sale In Port-Harcourt / Wallpapers, 3D Wall Panels, window Blinds and other home beautification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.