Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Want A Bad Boyfriend That Would Love My Big Backside- Didi Ekanem, Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want A Bad Boyfriend That Would Love My Big Backside- Didi Ekanem, Actress (3801 Views)

Didi Ekanem Moves Into New Home Weeks After Fire Accident Burnt House / Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) / Didi Ekanem: How Mercy Johnson Paved Way For Curvy Women In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Bad Boyfriend That Would Love My Big Backside- Didi Ekanem, Actress by chiomarita: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Source: http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2017/09/gpm-exclusive-i-want-bad-boyfriend-that.html

Varieties they say is the spice of life and choice defers, while some young ladies would rather go for a gentle, loving man, Didi Ekanem who is one of the fast rising actresses in Nollywood, wants an average bad boy for a life partner.

In this Interview with Goldenpearlmedia, the well-endowed, budding star reveals reasons behind her decision, her kind of man and aspirations.

Excerpt:

How was the year been for you?

The year's been great so far, full of positive energy. Career wise has been a bit slow but surely, we would get there.

Did the new faces relegate you to the background?

Of course No. it is because I am venturing into other personal things.

New things like?

New things like fashion designing. I just started a clothing line called ODÓT, basically business.

Odot? What does that mean?

ODÓT which is actually abbreviated from Odotukpono is my native name which means; I deserve honour, I’m worth it.

Seems all actresses are now going into fashion business, why did you join the trend?

Oh really? Did you say all? Because I am not aware about the all and I didn't join any trend. I have always had love for fashion and beauty even before I became an actor. Growing up, before I go out, I'd dress up and UnCloth about 20 times until I find the perfect outfit for whatever event I am going out for. It was a ritual and it continued till date. So it's only normal that I'm into fashion business today.

Do you have a particular type of cloth for ODOT; Maybe just dresses, or tops or natives?

I can't say I have any particular type of clothes for ODÓT but what I can say is that, I am very particular about class and decency in creating ODÓT clothing.

Do you also intend going into personal movie productions?

Talking about going into personal movie productions, I can't say anything about that for now.

I see the way you flaunt what you’ve got on social media, especially Instagram, do you often receive negative comments, if you do, how do you handle them?

I actually don't pay attention to negative comments. But do you mean flaunting my clothes? It's important I do that for the growth of my business.

Not clothes actually, but your backside…?

Oh that! Do you call it flaunting? For real? I don't think so...

You know some men always droll over big backsides, can you recall any embarrassing moment?

Please can we not talk about ass, thank you.

What makes Didi a unique actress?

The fact that my talent is unique as everyone is blessed with different unique talents.

Would you say you are fulfilled in your field, as an actress?

How can I be fulfilled when I barely just started? I am not o, still very much hungry for more oh.

At what stage would you be fulfilled?

Ermmmm, when I would have gotten that international recognition and probably break a record as the first Nigerian actor to win an Oscar for a role in a Hollywood movie.

Do you have fond memories of your growing up days?

Growing up, I used to dance in my house and my dad will spray me money while my siblings will be cheering me up. (Laughs). I was a fire dancer growing up.

Why didn't you push the dancing you?

I couldn't oh, because at some point, I outgrew the energy.

How challenging was it for you in the beginning?

It wasn't so challenging because I had done stage acting in university of Port-Harcourt for one year prior to my acting job.

Where you also sexually harassed?

I wasn't and never still. I had the right platform from Royal arts academy, that made it easy for me.

Have you always wanted to be an actress?

Yes, I have always wanted to be an actress. I knew it from my excessive watching of Nollywood movies during holidays. My dad used to give me 1k back then to rent movies everyday... and everyone in my Neighbourhood knew I was obsessed with movies, so even when they started watching my movies, it was normal to them.

If not in the entertainment industry, what else would you have been doing?

Haven't actually thought of what else I could have done asides entertainment because right from time, entertainment has always been on my mind even though my daddy wanted to force law on me at some point.

What kind of role, will Didi reject playing?

Certainly nude role. Over exposing roles aren't for me.

Can you date or marry an entertainer?

I can't say who I can marry or who I can't because whoever God says is mine, is mine. Be him an entertainer, an engineer, a doctor, a pastor.

My kind of man must be God fearing, he must be respectful and caring, a little bad boy character, obviously not a bore, a man that can love me right.

What does love mean to you?

Love to me means respect, care, understanding, patience, tolerance and trust.

Where do you see the acting Didi and your fashion brand in 5 years?

In 5 years, I would have built a fashion and beauty empire by the grace of God and win all the best actress awards there is to win.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Bad Boyfriend That Would Love My Big Backside- Didi Ekanem, Actress by MustiizRaja(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
baby leme be the one to love u
Re: I Want A Bad Boyfriend That Would Love My Big Backside- Didi Ekanem, Actress by IamAirforce1: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
To hell with you and your useless backside

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Bad Boyfriend That Would Love My Big Backside- Didi Ekanem, Actress by Kowor(f): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
All that celebrities talk about is yansh, bress, Rolex watch and others. Nothing that make sense ra ra!

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Bad Boyfriend That Would Love My Big Backside- Didi Ekanem, Actress by EmyLeo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
what do you have to offer??,

###no morals, No motivational words, nothing at all except for big backside, that's in need of a bad_a$$ niggar..undecided smhh...
Re: I Want A Bad Boyfriend That Would Love My Big Backside- Didi Ekanem, Actress by lenghtinny(m): 12:15am On Sep 16, 2017
They are still the same set of people that are always complaining about being tagged as sex objects...

Women sure knows how to play the bully and the victim at the same time...

1 Like

Re: I Want A Bad Boyfriend That Would Love My Big Backside- Didi Ekanem, Actress by PDPGuy: 12:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Honey, don't worry, your boyfriend would love your big ass
Re: I Want A Bad Boyfriend That Would Love My Big Backside- Didi Ekanem, Actress by mofeoluwadassah: 12:36am On Sep 16, 2017
who your backside epP undecided
Re: I Want A Bad Boyfriend That Would Love My Big Backside- Didi Ekanem, Actress by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 16, 2017
see ass the ass round like atiku head

1 Like

Re: I Want A Bad Boyfriend That Would Love My Big Backside- Didi Ekanem, Actress by GeneralOjukwu: 5:37am On Sep 16, 2017
"In doggystyle...ye shall be a 1min man with this lady." angry

William Shakespeare 1677 - 1893
Re: I Want A Bad Boyfriend That Would Love My Big Backside- Didi Ekanem, Actress by rodrirodri(m): 7:02am On Sep 16, 2017
My broda.... to hell and back.... then to he'll again....
IamAirforce1:
To hell with you and your useless backside
Re: I Want A Bad Boyfriend That Would Love My Big Backside- Didi Ekanem, Actress by emmafineboy(m): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=chiomarita post=60501084]
Source: http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2017/09/gpm-exclusive-i-want-bad-boyfriend-that.html
Varieties they say is the spice of life and choice defers, while some young ladies would rather go for a gentle, loving man, Didi Ekanem who is one of the fast rising actresses in Nollywood, wants an average bad boy for a life partner.
In this Interview with Goldenpearlmedia, the well-endowed, budding star reveals reasons behind her decision, her kind of man and aspirations.
Excerpt:
How was the year been for you?
The year's been great so far, full of positive energy. Career wise has been a bit slow but surely, we would get there.
Did the new faces relegate you to the background?
Of course No. it is because I am venturing into other personal things.
New things like?
New things like fashion designing. I just started a clothing line called ODÓT, basically business.
Odot? What does that mean?
ODÓT which Abadie Eyen eka?am here if only your ready.babe
Re: I Want A Bad Boyfriend That Would Love My Big Backside- Didi Ekanem, Actress by Houseofglam7(f): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Rubbish
Re: I Want A Bad Boyfriend That Would Love My Big Backside- Didi Ekanem, Actress by SamzackD(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2017
undecided

Why do they always have to sell their sexuality, like take away backside what else should I know you as an actress for.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? / Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing / Beautiful ESPN Anchor Nicole Briscoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.