Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Form Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Form Is Out (488 Views)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) / 2018 Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Result / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Form Is Out by Isaacklintin: 1:31am On Sep 16, 2017
The federal polytechnique Auchi has released thier post utme form and is on sale now beginning from yesterday and a lot of people have bin coming to town to get theirs.

NOTE: the form is not the 2500 you may have Been seeing online on social media or other sources. Am giving you a first hand information from the source, I school and also work there.

The UTME Form fee is 4,500 excluding bank and registration fee. You can buy the form anywhere but i do advise People to go buy the form yourself at the banks close to the school in case of online issues so that you can easily contact the school MIS for help or you can contact me to help you purchase and register it for you from there because i school and work there. Contact me via the details below for call and for whatsapp: 07037390415 or simply drop ur whatsapp contact to add u upp
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Form Is Out by Depreacherman(m): 2:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Why 4,500.... for poly?

This change begins with you" no reach there?
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Form Is Out by Isaacklintin: 3:59am On Sep 16, 2017
It dint reach there my brother....me self na so I see am
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Form Is Out by emmy4lov(m): 5:10am On Sep 16, 2017
when is this supposed to close .?
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Form Is Out by Isaacklintin: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
No date yet but I guess soon... I Heard screening exam is first week of next month...so hurry now

(1) (Reply)

Learn Qur'an Easily Online / Moment Students Realized Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat During A Test / Defrauded UTME Candidates’ Parents Tried To Cut Corners —JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.