Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Tecno I3 Specs And Price In Nigeria {coming Soon} - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno I3 Specs And Price In Nigeria {coming Soon} (2109 Views)

Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon / Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno I3 Specs And Price In Nigeria {coming Soon} by iconabblog(m): 1:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Tecno i3 is equipped with 8.0mp selfie camera which is inspired by and made for beauty. It captures your special moments with high clarity. The front flash pairs with the screen flash to shine brightly in low light and the night, brightening your smiles. The imaging process has been adjusted to fit the environment and fulfill your requirements. The selfie camera delivers bright selfies to perfectly flatter your charming beauty.

The screen turns into a flash to add light in low light. Activate it during a video chat to adjust the brightness of your image and that of your friend's. Even if you are living in different regions of the world, you get the feeling of chatting face to face. The 8.0mp super pixel back camera records the vibrant world at a single tap, giving you fabulous details you deserve. It's designed with four camera flashes to produce strong light in low light and illuminate everything in focus. Avail yourself of the advantage and create stunning pictures day and night..full specs https://iconabblog..com.ng/2017/08/tecno-i3-review.html#more

Re: Tecno I3 Specs And Price In Nigeria {coming Soon} by bravesoul247(m): 3:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Hope this one will be better than the rest sha.
Re: Tecno I3 Specs And Price In Nigeria {coming Soon} by iconabblog(m): 6:09am On Sep 16, 2017
with it specs oo, it will be

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M7 Smartphone Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Need people to buy Kindle Book on Amazon / 10 Chinese Phone Makers Set On World Domination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.