Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 (66793 Views)

Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" / Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2017
malware:

Which one is IPOBIAN again? Who dey do beauty pageant in Nigeria apart from them?

I was surprised to see my state, Kano being represented in the useless pageantry. But when I checked well, I saw that the girl was Igbo girl....
Hahahahaha i understand how you must've felt but don't take that seriously. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by franudi: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2017
Igbos everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by Morenikeji090(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2017
AverageAnnie:

As if I knew....Imo girls repping. ...quote me again plz
. Lol are u serious
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by Nickymezor(f): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
Shez beautiful. Congratz doll.
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by TundeHashim(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
1acre:
She obviously stands out , congrats to another IPOBian doing BIAFRA proud!!
she's not making Biafra proud ooo but kebbi state. she rep kebbi in the competition...
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by Morenikeji090(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
AverageAnnie:
Miss Imo is naturally beautiful ..wish she won.....Imo gat the finest girls in Nigeria. .Some people will go to my profile and quote me....
lol who told you that Imo state has the most beautiful girl in Nigeria
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by CaraJewel(f): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
it's not the Ibo's fault if girls from those state didn't qualify or they didn't even come at all
xo the organisers had to fill in the blank
y'all complaining Ibo this Ibo that
she has won and majority of those girls were Ibo's
not their fault,una for volunteer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Congrats miss MBGN. The girl repping imo is black candy kiss kiss
AverageAnnie:
Miss Imo is naturally beautiful ..wish she won.....Imo gat the finest girls in Nigeria the east. .Some people will go to my profile and quote me....
Corrected.
I take it that you've never seen oyo girls.They are the prettiest Nigeria got. Am sure you haven't even seen lagos and adamawa babes cause if you have shame suppose catch you to type this comment.

1 Like

Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by Lilkini(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Beautiful lady...shes igbo and yet represented kebbi.they supported her too

Oh God!! this is the kinda "NIGERIA" i hope for..the one wid one love and no kinda tribal ish or inferiority complex

#Godhelpus
#Godblessigboland
#Godblessallothertribes
#Godblessnigeria

AOB-my love for slim girls sef,i still cant understand.lol
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by nengibo: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
Where is her breast? I can't see anything there
Na why she wear singlet instead of bra
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by manikspears: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
1acre:
She obviously stands out , congrats to another IPOBian doing BIAFRA proud!!
As miss kebbi shey?
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by TrumpDonald2: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
I'm I the only one who doesn't find skinny ladies attractive? #BeautyIsSubjective
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by cstr1000: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by nengibo: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alariwo2:

Tribalistic or not..

MBGN should potray the look and culture of the indigenes of a particular state not outsiders.

Imo had their own representative.. so why deprive Plateau state and their culture from fair representation

Igbos are fond of perpetrating such unfair things under the cover of one Nigeria but they never allow others such luxury near their events.

This is why they hate Yorubas so much for not allowing them trespass their boundary. Such nonsense
Due to their beliefs they see pageants as haram, so most indegenes of these muslim states opt out, but as for the Igbo girl she saw the opportunity and it has paid off for her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by dingbang(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
nengibo:

Na why she wear singlet instead of bra
even if she wear bra... Nothing go show
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by nengibo: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
As in eh, Na only her face save am, dis one na bone to bone
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by Azam101: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nice pic!
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by Alariwo2: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
nengibo:

Due to their beliefs they see pageants as haram, so most indegenes of these muslim states opt out, there is no other tribe more Nigerian dan the Igbos

And it just had to be igbos alone? Lies!

You see this nonsense you lots are fond of doing should end in your side there.
You can't even try such in SW. I trust my people

*spits
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by temiflex01(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Most beautiful girl among the contestants, not Nigeria, I have seen beauty in hundreds that dust hers.

She is not attractive
She is malnourished.

If this represents 9ja for ordinary West African Pageant, we don lose... undecided undecided
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by olureignforever: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Abagworo:

She's from Imo State and we are not IPOB. Take note.

Am laughing in swahili.

grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by AverageAnnie(f): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Henryyy:
Congrats miss MBGN. The girl repping imo is black candy kiss kiss

Corrected.
I take it that you've never seen oyo girls.They are the prettiest Nigeria got. Am sure you haven't even seen lagos and adamawa babes cause if you have shame suppose catch you to type this comment.

lwkmd. ..prettiest with their ugly tribal marks abi....Kontinu!!!

1 Like

Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by Omoluabi16(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
How would she give back to Kebbi, the state she represented?
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by dirtyhokage(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Narldon:

What's the Current Price of Cucumber in Market?

It's free naw
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by Omoluabi16(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
Miss nigeria wey no get Breast at all. She no even get back. I wonder why pagaentry means being skinny.
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by Achile1515: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Beware of Flavour ooo. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
AnonymousIP:
@VivianGist

Checkout the Zoomed Pictures of Winner MBGN 2017 - "Ugochi Ihezue"

Congrats to Her ... Read the Little i know about her below,

Ugochi Ihezue, who was repping Kebbi State has emerged as the winner of the 2017 MBGN competition and has been crowned 2017 MBGN World.

- She’s a Beth Model

- She can paint – as exhibited during her talent show

- Her birthday is on the 16th of August

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/profile-biography-miss-kebbi-ugochi-ihezue-winner-mbgn-2017/

zuru-fulani+igbo blood=fulani anatomy.
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by elopee3000(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
AverageAnnie:
Miss Imo is naturally beautiful ..wish she won.....Imo gat the finest girls in Nigeria. .Some people will go to my profile and quote me....
NNE biko ina asu akpu na restaurant? undecided
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by nengibo: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alariwo2:

And it just had to be igbos alone? Lies!

You see this nonsense you lots are fond of doing should end in your side there.
You can't even try such in SW. I trust my people

*spits
Joke of the day
I'm not Igbo, its just how life is if you give people(irrespective of tribe) an opportunity why won't dey take it, btw na Igbo girl represent osun, kwara

Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by Alariwo2: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
nengibo:

Joke of the day
I'm not Igbo, its just how life is if you give people(irrespective of tribe) an opportunity why won't dey take it, btw na Igbo girl represent osun, kwara

Whatever!

The joke is on you.. It won't pass cucumber things and managers sleepjng with them.
Shows the level of moral decadence going on in the contest.
Enjoy!
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by spinzagom(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Miss IMO thou! What were the criteria anyway
Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by Blue3k(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
CaraJewel:
it's not the Ibo's fault if girls from those state didn't qualify or they didn't even come at all
xo the organisers had to fill in the blank
y'all complaining Ibo this Ibo that
she has won and majority of those girls were Ibo's
not their fault,una for volunteer

Whiners wine and winners win. There's no rule stopping anyone from joining. Let non Igbo put their sisters cousins and children if they want to win.

1 Like

Re: Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 by chubinwa(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
like dis?.. I doubt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) / Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? / 2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.