Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Please Don't Marry Bad Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Don't Marry Bad Wife. (934 Views)

Am I Overthinking This Or I Really Have A Bad Wife / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / If A Woman Has Friends, Does It Mean She Will Be A Bad Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Marry Bad Wife. by Naolo: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2017
Please guy in the house don't marry a women that don't like or care about your family thinking that she will change later. She will only bring confusion into your family. My brother is a very good example. Ask me any questions I will explain to you.
Re: Please Don't Marry Bad Wife. by Oyindidi(f): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2017
Naolo:
Please guy in the house don't marry a women that don't like or care about your family thinking that she will change later. She will only bring confusion into your family. My brother is a very good example. Ask me any questions I will explain to you.
Tell us why you said that?
Re: Please Don't Marry Bad Wife. by dingbang(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2017
Op is right.,.. One can't claim to Love God and hate his people...

When it comes to choosing a wife, I will never lower my standards..
Re: Please Don't Marry Bad Wife. by Florblu(f): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2017
Torch light us the gist biko

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Marry Bad Wife. by BlackDBagba: 8:10am On Sep 16, 2017
What happened to your brother? undecided
Re: Please Don't Marry Bad Wife. by Naolo: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2017
My brother marry a woman five years ago and right before the marriage the woman nerve like our family and she always insult us behind our back. My brother was thinking that she will change but nerve. Yesterday she and up beating up my mother who is still in the hospital.
Re: Please Don't Marry Bad Wife. by CircleOfWilis: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2017
Naolo:
My brother marry a woman five years ago and right before the marriage the woman nerve like our family and she always insult us behind our back. My brother was thinking that she will change but nerve. Yesterday she and up beating up my mother who is still in the hospital.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Marry Bad Wife. by BlackDBagba: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2017
She went to the hospital and whilst your mother was still on admission, beat her up there?

Hmmm.... I suspect a gang up.

So what happened next? Your brother sent her packing and married a new wife and is now living in peace like never before? grin

Naolo:

4 Likes

Re: Please Don't Marry Bad Wife. by babythug(f): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2017
Naolo:

Give us the full gist na wink

Isn't that why you're here

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Marry Bad Wife. by Oyindidi(f): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2017
Naolo:
shocked
Re: Please Don't Marry Bad Wife. by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Naolo:

This your lie no be here o, fear God

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Ishaq A. Shuns Daughter’s Wedding Reception, Says It’s Wasteful Spending / Help On How To Get An In-law Take Responsibility / Nigerian Formulas Are Trash? Stop Killing Your Children | Experiment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.