Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Advice To IPOB - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Advice To IPOB (569 Views)

Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) / How Umuahia Residents Complied To IPOB Sit-at-home Order(see Photos +video) / CP Frank Mba Gives Clear Warning To IPOB/ESN Members In Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To IPOB by timiade446(m): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2017
SAY NO TO VIOLENCE Let us use WISDOM to UNDERSTAND WISDOM I bet you those who experience the civil war(1967-1970) would not like to experience Such again.......... But out of our ignorance we don't care if it happens again. ............. I strongly believe that 99% of us seeing this post did not experience the civil war Please let us change our MINDSET and THINK TWICE............... Tomorrow may be TOO LATE Let's be safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To IPOB by ITbomb(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2017
IPOB is talking about Referendum and you are talking about war. Are you sure your head is correct?

1 Like

Re: Advice To IPOB by timiade446(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2017
ITbomb:
IPOB is talking about Referendum and you are talking about war. Are you sure your head is correct?
watch your tongue...go and sin no more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To IPOB by ITbomb(m): 8:39am On Sep 16, 2017
timiade446:
watch your tongue...go and sin no more
I just did that, it's still red, how about your head, have you checked it?
Re: Advice To IPOB by GavelSlam: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2017
ITbomb:

No they said Biafra or death.

But where is their leader?

1 Like

Re: Advice To IPOB by timiade446(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2017
ITbomb:

I just did that, it's still red, how about your head, have you checked it?
boring
Re: Advice To IPOB by ITbomb(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

No they said Biafra or death.

But where is their leader?
Mandela that said freedom for blacks or death, was it war?
I can say of Nigeria super eagles. World cup or death. That doesn't mean war, it means all resources must be channeled to the struggle

Kind of saying get rich or die trying

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Lawmaker Belong To Our Cult,we Are Gang Mates-kidnapper Confesses / 8 Persons Wanted By Police For Rivers State Killing. / JSS 2 Student Declared Missing, Found In Her Boyfriend’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.