Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships (9588 Views)

Check Out The Canadian Universities That Offer Scholarships To African Students / World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) / Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by AlexReports(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2017
ROLE MODEL!!! Former Student Leader Nnamdi Ikemefuna Reveals Olakunle Churchill Is His Motivation Towards Offering Scholarships (photos)

A fresh graduate of Anambra state University Nnamdi Ikemefuna who established a NADIS Scholarship scheme aimed at empowering best students in some Institutions has revealed that Nigeria's popular philanthropist Dr. Olakunle Churchill is his motivation towards the project. He disclosed this during his graduation ceremony speech as the immediate past ‎President Of Nigeria Universities Science Students Association recently and also posted on his facebook page.

Nnamdi popularly known as Nadis said that he fell in love with the philanthropic activities of Olakunle Churchill ‎and his passion for education across the country with particular reference to the scholarships offered to selected students of University of Abuja in 2015 and recently in Ondo state. According to the former national science leader " it gladdens my heart to see and hear the good works of Big Church Foundation and his interest in education, it was a great joy getting to meet him recently and I must confess that Dr. Churchill was the motivation to the finding of NADIS Scholarship scheme... thank you boss for the inspiration"

Over 100 students have benefited from the Scholarship scheme which is held twice every year with the support of partners. The last programme was held at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ( Anambra State University) on the 4th Of May, 2017 with the preparation at advanced stage for the hosting of November edition as academic screening‎ exercise across schools to begin soon. 

The 23 Year old philanthropist and Computer Science graduate from Anambra state is also an embedded programmer and drone expert. The scholarship project has always had the support of the late Odumegwu Ojukwu family and his team are in talks with Imo State Government for a possible partnership for the coming event.  
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/09/role-model-former-student-leader-nnamdi.html?m=0

3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by AlexReports(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2017
@alexreports

Nmandi Ikemefuna and Late Odumegwu Ojukwu First Son

Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by Partnerbiz3: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
I used to flog that guy in secondary school.
Na small boi oo.

But now he is giving scholarship and I am here selling data.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by nakotee: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin grin
Partnerbiz3:
Na small boi oo.

lolz na him turn to flog you cool
Partnerbiz3:
Na small boi oo.

lolz na him turn to flog you

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by MhizzAJ(f): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wonderful
Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by akintimi88: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
embarassed
Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by dopemini: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mhnmmm.. lipsrsealed
Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by Lothario(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Give the scholarship to those that deserve it to encourage hard work

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by oshe11: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
i hope he doesnt inspire u to marry a TONTO

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
I called a married lady who was
owing me money, but she didn't pick my calls.
I called 10 times more, still no answer. Knowing that her husband was not at home, I decided to send her this message:
"Hello Madam, I'm not calling for the money. I just wanted to tell you that 2 girls were fighting over your husband in town today. It was a big match and he was just there watching, until one of the girl managed to escape into his car and they drove off".
After some minutes, she called me but I ignored her. She kept calling and I found 21 missed calls from her and a message which read:
"Where was the fight?
Where did they go?
Did you Noticed those girls? Please tell me, I am falling apart."
I just read and didn't respond. She called again, 5 times and I didn't answer, then another message from her:
"I have your money, please can we meet, so you tell me more?"
Then i replied, "Okay, you can Send it Tru Mobile Money transfer so that I pass by the filling station to refuel, then I will pick you and drive you to one of the Girl's House because I know them."
After 2 mins, I checked my account balance, my money was fully paid.
I then switched off my phone and slept like a baby......Am I Wicked??

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by emeijeh(m): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by AngelaUdoka(f): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ooook, ooook naaaaa

Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by Sirambassador(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
Space booked.....
Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by classicfrank4u(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
scholarship way no go reach me last last
Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by crc62738: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
really
Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by iamleumas: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wow

Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by Canberra55: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
I called 10 times more, still no answer. Knowing that her husband was not at home, I decided to send her this message:
"Hello Madam, I'm not calling for the money. I just wanted to tell you that 2 girls were fighting over your husband in town today. It was a big match and he was just there watching, until one of the girl managed to escape into his car and they drove off".
After some minutes, she called me but I ignored her. She kept calling and I found 21 missed calls from her and a message which read:
"Where was the fight?
Where did they go?
I just read and didn't respond. She called again, 5 times and I didn't answer, then another message from her:
Then i replied, "Okay, you can Send it Tru Mobile Money transfer so that I pass by the filling station to refuel, then I will pick you and drive you to one of the Girl's House because I know them."
how many likes do u want?
Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by Sleyanya1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
cheesy

Irrespective Of Our Tribes, Culture, Race, Religion Or Political inclination, we can always draw inspiration from eachother.

We were Firstly, Just Human Beings breathing after Our Birth before we started becoming conscious of the categories above.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
Haha Churchill and Co opening charity up and down... They are yahoo boys wiring millions of dollars $ in those charity accounts using this helpful character to deceive people... If I even upload a proof to back up my claims so Afonjas will still not believe...
Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by PotatoSalad(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
That's my boy. but nadis is a grown ass man, not 23.
unfortunately, he couldn't learn how to make beats upon all the efforts I made to coach him lol.
Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by Marvis4real(f): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Annabelkelvin:
Haha Churchill and Co opening charity up and down... They are yahoo boys wiring millions of dollars $ in those charity accounts using this helpful character to deceive people... If I even upload a proof to back up my claims so Afonjas will still not believe...
weighty accusation.
Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by 400billionman: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
When you chop belleful, then give person scholarship, its understandable.
Fighter jets and helicopters flying looking for whose blood to suck.
What's the topic again ?
Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by Fidelismaria: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

rily

u fit link me up to them

need some $ in my acct too
Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by Outofsync(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Shior
Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by CioAngels(f): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
"Where was the fight?
Where did they go?
No, she probably taught she can out smart you.
Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by Pray(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
I would say Olakunle Churchill is one of the most wonderful person i met yesterday. I met him recently at FPH, Lagos. He was about getting into a car and I just said hello. He actually walked up to me and chatted me. I was like is this the man i read negative things about! God bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by lalasticcala: 12:04am On Sep 19, 2017
I think the young guy is going somewhere
Re: Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships by nakotee: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2020
Great

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Absence Of Educational And Intellective Competitions / Kano University Alumni Slam ASUU Over Strike / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015/2016 Diploma And Pre Science Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.