Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

DSTV Courier Issues...help Please. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DSTV Courier Issues...help Please. (1646 Views)

Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please / Paypal Withdrawal Issues. Help! / Where To Buy Nylon Sealing Machine In Lagos, Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Courier Issues...help Please. by adahib: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2017
I ordered and paid online for a dstv decoder on the 5th of September and got a mail on the 6th that it has been shipped but till date,I'm yet to receive said decoder.
I've called customer care repeatedly,sent them an email,messaged them on Facebook and Twitter,all to no avail. I've searched for the contact of the so-called reliance courier that was supposed to deliver it but haven't had much success on that front.
I'm currently at my wit's end. Please anyone who has any pointer for me should kindly share. Thank you.

Mods kindly help push this for me. Thank you.
Re: DSTV Courier Issues...help Please. by adahib: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Anyone?

(1) (Reply)

How To Start-up A Successful Business With Or Without Money / Urgent Loan Needed / Is Forex Trading A Viable Method Of Investment In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.