Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit (3176 Views)

What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. / See How Gold And Silver Investing Can Actually Make You Good Profit! / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by Jaxx123: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2017
expert in the house help,
PLS WHAT IS ONLINE BUSINESS I CAN DO WITH 50K AND MAKE GOOD PROFIT
advice me abeg now
Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by SOFTENGR: 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jaxx123:
advice me abeg now
Abeg go flex with your money. Online biz has been messed up in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by ev4real(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Abeg go flex with your money. Online biz has been messed up in Naija.
If you don't have any meaningful contribution kindly pass.
Must you comment ?
Op, kindly contact me on my signature.
Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
Cryptocurrency trading is very ok but you must do your research well
Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by Samabu07(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jaxx123:
advice me abeg now

Go into legitimate cryptocurrency trading. Buy a bitcoin package and get your profits in 140 days.

Good thing here is that at the end of your bitcoin package the value of your bitcoin will eventually increase makin you to have a huge turn over.

You get 1% daily (Mon-Fri) until it expires. At the time of expiry, bitcoin might be worth over $6000 then think about how much profit you will make.
Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Contact me on this Email :p.pedro9196@gmail.com I got something for you.
Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by dahprince007: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
go for questra holding(AGAM) , invest and get return on investment every week

for the 50k, you can buy a package of around 90Euros and you earn around 3-4 euros weekly for 1 year

message/call 0.8.0.2.0.6.7.9.2.5.6 if interested

Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by SOFTENGR: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jaxx123:
advice me abeg now
Beware of scam.
Once they take your money, the rest would be story.
ev4real:

If you don't have any meaningful contribution kindly pass.
Must you comment ?
Op, kindly contact me on my signature.
Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by yusasiv(m): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
u can actually be earning 0.47 percent of that daily while your capital would still remain yours..........it's not ponzi so your earning is based on the amount of capital u have...
Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by Kk4(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jaxx123:
advice me abeg now
Life time dividend is still the best. I have been earning for 4 years now and still counting. Pm me for more info
Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by ev4real(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Beware of scam.
Once they take your money, the rest would be story.
You better don't say what you don't know about.
Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by haggai247: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
please ignore all those advice about bitcoin for now
register on fiver,or freelance you can start data entry it not a get rich scheme but slow And steady course search for the following monikers
mk82 beatzone ecoboss and follow their thread you would get insight to what you can do

3 Likes

Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by mymoneygrows(f): 7:50am On Sep 17, 2017
Kk4:

Life time dividend is still the best. I have been earning for 4 years now and still counting. Pm me for more info

send me details pls peachworldtech@gmail.com
Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by yetty247(f): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2017
Jaxx123:
advice me abeg now

Quality, pure, unadulterated honey available for sales in Osogbo.

Packaged in 20Litres, 5Litres, 2Litres, and 1Litres.

Delivery to anywhere in Nigeria is free.

contact me on 09021408991

You can also contact me if you are interested in making money doing Honey business.
Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by Jaxx123: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2017
pls share more light boss
haggai247:
please ignore all those advice about bitcoin for now
register on fiver,or freelance you can start data entry it not a get rich scheme but slow And steady course search for the following monikers
mk82 beatzone ecoboss and follow their thread you would get insight to what you can do
Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by haggai247: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Jaxx123:
pls share more light boss
which other light I wan shine again go to nairaland search type mk82 type beatzone type ecoboss read their thread choose whichever one suit you learn
hope I don shine am well
Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by depair: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kk4:

let me have the info on pairsoln@gmail.com
Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by sammy13: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Forex, binary and crytops but get a good mentor/financial advisor and make your cool cash
Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by BigDealz: 2:46am On Sep 19, 2017
Why not contact me and let me teach you how with just 36,000 naira or less, you can invest I'm a cryptocurrency that can give you close to 40% monthly ROI... This is no ponzi... Its basically a cryptocurrency... And you can even earn much more... Send me an email and I'll reply...
Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by ToppSecret: 4:19am On Sep 19, 2017
After lots of criticisms due to impressions people have about any platform that claims to be a mutual community aid platform due to their previous experience.
Imagine you joined wealth builders over ​4 months ago​ when I first told you about it.
How much would you have made now? cheesy
​​​Close to 5 months of payment​​​ ​Wealth Builders keeps soaring high cool
Make sure you download the pdf document https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsbkseraMKGWi0tVTV1NFBTcVE/view?u or watch the YouTube video https://www.youtube/watch?v=NXeP0qTH8FA to understand how WB works before registering at www.ow.ly/jh7h30dZRXr

Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by structuredan(m): 7:25am On Mar 05, 2018
I partner with a Multi Concept company u earn 0.72 - 1% daily Roi this company has physical address u can visit to confirm whatsapp 08132111362 for more info
Re: Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit by cetiyung: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fiduciary:

. 09031829317

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 700,000? / Business With Guaranteed 4% Daily Earnings? / Legit, Genuine, Confirmed And Well Researched Crypto Icos, Bounties And Airdrops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.